Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

+2
Moody
Rune Tyche
6 posters

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Daamador Bhatia
    Daamador Bhatia

Character sheet
    Group: Patrol Unit
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty Re: Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Post by Daamador Bhatia Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:18 pm

"Dhan -Thank you miss." He nodded to Silky, genuinely appreciative of her natural charms and how effectively they worked in entrancing the girls. Now that they were down to the final stretch of the task, he'd definitely do well to exercise an equal amount of pragmatism.

At this point Dom began to get antsy, feeling that success was imminent despite their qualms throughout the day. It seemed both Rune and Salem had finished the task already and were willing to hustle freelance for the greater good of Baby's Booties. Whatever that meant. He hadn't seen their eccentric benefactress since she skipped out earlier. Silently, he wondered just how well the shop was doing now, and if they were entitled to ask for a raise even thought they technically didn't work there.

As the boys entered his line of sight, he raised his hand to wave them over, further drawing the groups' attention by motioning to the flyers as well. "Hello gentlemen, I'm glad that you've come by. My sister and I-" Dom pointed his thumb in Silky's direction. "-Are part of a non-profit group that sponsors a new shop, Baby's Booties, to provide shoes to underprivileged UFOs. For every in-store purchase your total will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, and the change will then be added as a donation towards our alien constituents. Remember, you can't spell 'Earth' without heart."

Rolling Proficient: Trustworthy
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:18 pm

The member 'Daamador Bhatia' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 0Sw6Frb
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Post by Moody Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Lke51eO
    Dom, 2/3

And~ An epic fail, eh? This really isn't your day, my dear.

As you approach the men, they are already looking at you with suspicion. You words seem to do nothing but irritate them. However, that should be the least of your concerns. On your arm lands a horsefly, and before you can quickly brush it off it sinks its mandibles into your arm. You let out a sharp groan, looking to where you were bitten. Ouch! Little bastard took out a chunk of your skin, leaving a small red indent which was filling quickly with blood. -1hp

However, the men seem to sympathize with the attack, even being so kind as to take your flier. Life sucks but at least it was just a horsefly. Let's just hope it wasn't radioactive, like the spider that bit spiderman. <3

3/3 Mission task finished.

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 CwnDpMk

Silky 2/3

Alright, sweetpea~ You're very close to being done with this mission, thanks to Salem giving you a hand. Let's go ahead and wrap this up, Miss Demon.
    Here comes another family, A young man, and woman, and their small child in a stroller. It's your choice exactly how you handle this, just make sure you don't fail. Everyone is counting on you to finish this mission. No pressure, right?

Last edited by Moody on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silky Everflame
    Silky Everflame

Character sheet
    Group: Employed
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Silky was just about over this whole situation. Today has been so chaotic, so crazy. She wanted to get ice cream, then go home and soak in a bathtub for the new three hours of her life. She was really good at holding a smile on her face, but today had been so stressful. Nevermind her daydreams of an oatmeal bath soaking her skin, she still had a job to do after all.

Approaching the new family, she glanced at the child being careful of shaking it up like Dom and the baby Sirens. Lord have mercy on their souls if she angered another child today. Clearing her throat she would give them her sweetest smile, learning from everyone else's attempts. If she took anything home today, it was how to con people a little better.

"Hello! Can you please take this Ad? Sorry I know it's a bit sudden, but I'm trying really hard to help my friend with her business! We would appreciate it if you guys could at least look at the ad for her new store."

Proficient: Problem-solving.
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:22 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 IZSYZZR
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Lke51eO

Silky 2/3

Yay Silky!

They take your ad without a second thought, thanking you as they continue on their way by.

3/3 Mission task completed.

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 8 Congratulation-Free-Download-PNG

Woot! Good job everyone!!!

Now that your fliers are all handed out, it's time to collect your payment!

Walking into the store you immediately see that business is hopping! The store owner greets everyone with a smile!

"Hey, guys! You guys did awesomely! We've had so much business today! Thank you so much! And just as promised here's a 20 for everyone! I'll also throw in an extra 10$ just because you guys did such a great job! Thanks again! If you're ever looking for work, I'll always have something for ya'll to do."

And with that, end mission!

Everyone gets:

~30$
    ~fully healed (This round because the damage was small.)
    ~you also get a new Character level as which means a new talent of your choice! Going up a level also grants you 10 more hp!

Salem:

~You've received a bonus tip, bringing your total up to 50$

Enjoy the perks of doing missions!! Thanks for giving me the chance to be your moderator, I hope you all had a good time! I look forward to seeing you all again soon! Tata! /Fairy giggles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:16 pm