Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

+2
Moody
Rune Tyche
6 posters

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Post by Moody Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Lke51eO

Dom, (1/3)

Well, you certainly made me crack a smile with that fake accent. I would have happily snagged one of those fliers from your hands... Unfortunately, those girls were not impressed by your act. They would look weirdly at you for the moment, a bit stunned by your accent or perhaps your handsome smile. Something was 'off' about you, but they were still curious. Not yet ready to run away from him. They didn't seem interested in your ad though.

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 CwnDpMk

Silky, (1/3)

You're watching the new spectacle unfold in front of you, Dom's accent has changed but he's still wearing a handsome smile. He isn't seeming to have much luck with those women, so maybe you should give him a hand? Or not~ There's a new crowd of mixed young adults walking this way. Take your pick. Proceed the way you want to here.

Silky Everflame
    Silky Everflame

Character sheet
    Group: Employed
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Silky Everflame Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:55 pm

So much screaming... And she only made it worse... Thankfully Rune jumped in and saved the day! Doodoodoo dooooo!! Super Runey! "Ah! Good job Runey!" Silky's soft bell-like voice would cheer her on, bouncing up and down. This motion would cause her to jiggle and wiggle. With a giggle, she turned to attention to Dom now.

His goofy accent and charming smile were enough to make her smile big. He was so silly, it was fun watching him try and work this new group of girls. However, it didn't seem like he had them hooked yet. In fact, he might have been losing them. Watching him struggle was beginning to be a bit painful. How could she help here? Ah! She knew!

Walking over to Dom, and the group Silky would dawn her sweetest smile, she had learned from watching 'big brother Salem' that giving an excuse for your friends was a great way to earn sympathy. This might have been a bad habit to use, but none the less she was learning how to 'people.' "Oh~ Excuse my friend. He's new around here! He's very passionate about helping the local businesses with handing out these fliers and trying to spread the word. He's such a sweetheart, trying to make sure the store owner gets plenty of business and live her dream. Mmhmhmhm~" Her soft sweet giggle was almost as sweet as candy, it made you feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside. As she was speaking she kept her own papers pressed to her chest, so the women would be more inclined to take his paper instead.

Proficient: Problem-solving.
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:55 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 IZSYZZR
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Silky, (1/3)

Good job. The girls seemed to 'awwwwe' over your sweet voice telling them how much your friend cares. You've lied to them, but that's okay. They seem to be completely enamored now with you both, gladly taking one of Dom's fliers putting him at 2/3. Giggling at him once more, they take off.

Rune, 2/3

As you watch Silky convince the girls to take Dom's flier you may notice the new group of young adults walking together. Three young woman, and two men. None of them are holding hands, but you can tell they're all really great friends by the smiles and chatter between them. It's how to you how you'd like to proceed.

Rune Tyche
    Rune Tyche

Character sheet
    Group: Employed
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Thank gods the screaming was done and over with… Were her ears bleeding by this point? At least those babies finally stopped screaming and the family went on their way. She was too busy recovering to really see what was going on around her. Her ears still ringing from those wailing babies as she shook her head slightly to try to clear those voices from her head.

After gaining her composure a little bit, she turned back to the task at hand, her gaze slowly moved across the pathway as she spotted the group of younger people. No kids, right? And none of them were holding hands or anything. Quite honestly, it looked much like her own little stitched together group when they were having a good time.

Rune smiled brightly as she moved toward them in a friendly manner. “Well, hello hello~” She started off in a very friendly manner, lowering her head slightly. ”Lovely afternoon, isn’t it? Sorry to interrupt your friendly chatter, but if you have some time on your hands and are looking for a good place to stop in, there’s a new store that just opened up and I have to say that their boots are going to be the talk of the town soon. They provide style and comfort as well as giving back to the community and helping local business owners!” She said enthusiastically, trying to get the hype up about them to the best of her ability. “It’s called Baby’s Booties and the atmosphere in there is hopping! It’s a great way to just waste some time if you are just wandering around the mall with your friends~”

Rolling Proficient: Quick learner
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:25 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 0Sw6Frb
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:52 am

Rune, 2/3

As you approach the group and prepare to give them your speech. Your ankle rolls under you and you trip. Ouch! -1hp The kids quickly reach down for you, doing their best to help you up. "Are you okay?" They say to you, ad different times. At least these kids aren't rude. After a few moments of you saying you're fine, and so on the kids help stand you up. You're reminded why you're here, and in a rattled tone you give them your speel. The kids don't think twice taking the flier, not with how hard you fell.
    3/3 Rune is finished with the objective.

Salem, 3/3

Hello Salem, I would like to play a game.

Rune has just given her last paper away after tripping. Dom and Silky both still have papers. Dom Having one left, and Silky still at two. Remember what I said. You can take your tip, and get the hell out of here before something else goes wrong. Is that who you are though? Are you going to abandon your friends like that? The choice is yours.

You see a new group of people, two men, and two women. They seem happy chit chatting with each other.

If you choose to take a paper from someone state which one you're helping, and then use your favorite roll to try and hand the paper away!

3/3

20$
    Salem Bones
    Salem Bones

Character sheet
    Group: Unemployed
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Salem Bones Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:15 am

With all the fliers out of his hand and his headache already at maximum, Salem was ready to hightail it out of there. But just as he was about to leave, a creepy clown puppet hacked into one of the TVs. Initially Salem was freaked out but then the hacker had the gall to challenge his morality which coerced him into staying. He wasn't just going to leave Silky here to fend for herself. Nor would he abandon her and Dom when they helped him earlier with the steroided teens. And he most certainly would not give the puppet the satisfaction of proving him right.

Salem spotted the men and women approaching past the group and a flier flew out from under Silky's grasp by complete chance. Salem, however, saw this as an opportunity. He walked up to the flier, picked it up off the ground and approached the group."Excuse me, I believe one of you dropped this." He said, holding the flier upside down so as not to show them that it was an advertisement. They would probably take it without questioning it to be polite, had they not known what it was.

---

Rolling Deception with Proficiency for Silky
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:15 am

The member 'Salem Bones' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 7 IZSYZZR
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:22 am

Salem, 3/3

Good job. You've helped Silky hand out one of her ads, and I'm sure she is grateful. Silky is now at 2/3.

You've still got your 20$ tip, and you're done with all of your fliers.

Dom,

Silky helped you out last round, putting you at 2/3.
    As you stand ready a new group is coming your way, a group of three young men is walking by. They seem to be in a good mood, smiling and laughing amongst each other.
    Perhaps they need new boots, for camping or work? Go ahead and do whatever you feel like here! We're all watching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:57 pm