Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

3 posters

Family for the day.(level 0)

Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty Re: Family for the day.(level 0)

Post by Saphire Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:53 am

Unfortunately, my dear, try as you might, you can see his lips moving as he nods, saying something else, but you don't know what, exactly. He looks like he's acknowledging you at least as to what you'd said, but his words don't quite reach your ears. You can try asking him to speak up or you can try to listen better. In either case, roll me that percentile I asked for earlier, please.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Group: R&R
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Patience Rose Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:51 am

"I'm really sorry, but you'd think with these big ears of mine I could hear everything. Unfortunately, I can be a little hard of hearing, can you please repeat that?"

Patience would keep her poker face up, still giving a dazzling smile.

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:51 am

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Rolls

'Percentile' : 16
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:26 am

The man takes no offense to your words, that smile of yours dazzling any irritation that he might have felt. The man blushes slightly and lowers his head for a moment before clearing his throat and speaking up a bit more. "What is your relationship like with the doctors? Do they look down on you for simply being a nurse rather than going through the training to be a full-fledged doctor?" He asks, his voice once more trailing off to a quiet tone at the end, but you can still hear it. And since you rolled within ten of the number that I was leaning toward, you don’t need to roll again this time around.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Patience would smile softly at him, on the inside, she was relieved he didn't snap back at her with some sort of irritation. She would hate to add a new name onto her list of people to terrorize.

"The Doctors treat their nurses really well where I work. Just like they have their job to do, we do too. We take care of a lot of the paperwork, and smaller tasks while they can focus on the super important stuff. I've never really met a Doctor who didn't have respect for his team. You've got to work with them every day, so it's best to just put anything petty aside and focus on saving lives and helping people. Like I said earlier though, were like a family where I work. It's really nice. Sorry again for not hearing you the first time." Patience was merely apologizing to keep up her 'sweet' image to these saps, as well as it helped teach these brats some manners when talking to people. With her sweetest smile, she waited for the next question.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 pm

The man just nods his head slightly as you answer, the best answer you possibly could as he looks away and steps back. With that, the teacher smiles at you and stands from his desk. “Its time to moves on now, unfortunately, as I’m sure your tales of working in the ER are quite enlightening to everyone.” He smiles kindly to you, a smile that somehow doesn’t quite reach his eyes before he turns it toward his papers on his desk. “Now then, you may take your seat. Next is Sally’s father.” He says, calling up the next person on the list, a man in a blue striped business suit who starts talking about stocks and bonds.

Now, here you may do one of two things. You may raise your hand and excuse yourself, taking a moment to run to the restroom or finish anything that needs to be done, or you may choose to remain in the seat next to Calla. If you choose to take a seat, please roll me a perception check. If you excuse yourself, roll me a percentile. We’re getting close to the end. Keep it going, my dear, but make your choice.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Patience would let out a soft sigh of relief as she was excused from being in the spotlight, 'thank the gods.' She would go ahead and stay next to Calla, listening to the next parent speak.

The cat would turn her attention to Calla, tilting her head. Hopefully she did a good job lying her head off to the class, and the other adults. Being the center of attention wasn't something she liked to do, but this was the job she had taken.

Rolling a proficient perception check: Observance
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 pm

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 4 IZSYZZR
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm

Congratulations, my dear. Unfortunately, children can be cruel sometimes, but before you take a seat, you are able to notice that some kid had slipped a whoopie cushion and you're able to spot and remove it before taking your seat.

Calla turns her attention to you and smiles brightly, a big toothy grin before she scribbles another little note that says "Thank you very much! You were ausome!" The rest of the day is relatively uneventful, different parents going up to speak, including that one guy from R&R that was harassing you earlier. You find out that his name is Telian Crager and he says he works in aquatic habitat ecology. He wisely keeps his talk of his dealing with R&R quiet.

If you want to give him the same courtesy of interrogating him, you may, but roll me a charisma check if you do. There may be some other nice information for you.

If you don't want to take that chance, you may simply say skip or give me a short post and we an wrap this up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:37 pm