Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

+2
Moody
Rune Tyche
6 posters

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Rune Tyche
    Rune Tyche

Character sheet
    Group: Employed
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Post by Rune Tyche Sat May 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Mission Name: So um like... Ads?
    Mission level: 0
    Faction: Civilan, Mercienaires
    Items Needed: None
    Mission Information: So like... Can you take this stack of papers and start handing them out to people that pass by? I would like... really appreciate the help. Thanks! Oh... and there's 20$ in it for you. Kay~:
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty Re: Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Post by Moody Mon May 20, 2019 11:58 am

Greetings Rune, Silky, Dom, and Salem! Let me introduce myself! My name is Moody, and I'll be modding your mission! My job is to guide your event, keeping it fun and fair! So with that, let's begin!

The three of you (Rune, Silky, and Salem) had been walking around the mall together, looking to waste some time. When out of nowhere a soft voice calls to the three, "Hello! Yes! You three! Like... Hello? I know you can hear me!" The soft voice of a woman continues to get a little bit louder, the source finally standing in front of you. While the three of you are getting unwanted attention, unknowing to you a fourth person has been alerted to the commotion (Dom). The young man curiously approaches, unsure at first of the situation. At first glance, he assumed that it might have been some sort of panhandler, but now that he was closer he probably wished he would have stayed back. The young woman's voice would be chipper as she spoke to the four. "Oh hey! My name is Bella, and I'm handing out these ads for my store! I'd really prefer to be inside managing it though... If you guys are looking for a little extra cash you guys could help me by handing them out? Cool! Thanks!" Before you could say yes or no, the young brown haired woman would split her stack of paper into four smaller stacks handing one to each of you. "Just hand one to people as they pass by! Some people can be super rude about it, so just be careful! Anyway! Once you're done come to my store, Baby's booties, and I'll give you some cash for your hard work. Oh! And don't even think about throwing them away... I can see you guys from my shop."

With that begin mission!

The four of you stand together, hands full of papers! People quickly pass you by, trying to quickly get to their shops. Posting order will go as such, Rune, Me, Salem, Me, Dom, Me, Silky, Me

Go for it Rune! Walking toward you is a family of four, a man, woman, and their stroller with two children. It's up to you how you want to approach them. The family itself seems rather cheerful!

Last edited by Moody on Tue May 21, 2019 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rune Tyche
    Rune Tyche

Character sheet
    Group: Employed
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Rune Tyche Tue May 21, 2019 9:14 am

It had been a really good day so far. She'd been enjoying it with her two favorite people, just kind of lollygagging around the mall and wasting her day away. It wasn't every day that she got a day completely off, after all. Most of the time, she was in and out of work constantly seeing as managing her den was a big job and luckily, she didn't have to do it alone. With Silky and her assistant, she managed pretty well for only being in the position for two years, os so she liked to think.

Rune laughed at whatever Silky had to say, giddy and happy to be here, but soon, they were interrupted by some lady wanting their attention. At first, she just ignored them, thinking that she was talking to someone else, but soon, it became more apparent that it was indeed them that she wanted. The lady approached them and Rune wasn't exactly sure how to feel. On one hand, they must have looked dumb enough to hand out some stupid ads or broke enough to need to, but on the other, they must have looked at least semi-reliable, right?

However, the dog didn't have time to answer. The papers were all but shoved in her hands as she looked at her companions and another guy that had approached the group and had gotten suckered into the job. She would have laughed if she hadn't been stunned by the woman's audacity, but then again, Rune had done things like that before as well... So how could she blame the woman?

"Well..." She said with a smile to her group, laid-back but happy and confident. "The sooner we get this done, the sooner we get paid, right? I won't turn down money for something as simple as this." She said with a soft laugh and turned her gaze around until her crimson eyes landed on a small family going about their day. It was a good thing she'd worn something a bit more concealing than her usual attire. Today she was in a navy blue tunic top and lace skirt that fell to her knees, though the slip only covered to her upper thighs underneath. Her hair was tied back in a loose and messy low ponytail to keep it out of her face.

"After this, let's go for ice cream, yeah?" She said to Silky and Salem and then turning her eyes to the other guy. He was attractive, she'd give him that, but she felt like she'd seen him before, though she couldn't quite place where. "You're invited too if you'd like to join us~" Her voice was a soft purr as she winked at him and turned her gaze away, perking up like the canine she was before heading toward them with her usual confidence. "Excuse me, sir. We're handing out fliers for the new shop, would you please take one and give it a look over? We'd be really happy to have you."

Seemed like her usual wiles that worked in the mansion might work here as well, at least on the father. Or so she hoped.

Roll Proficient: Seduction.
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Tue May 21, 2019 9:14 am

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? IZSYZZR
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 am

The man would eye Rune, taking the paper from her. As they continue walking you could hear his wife scolding him.

Next up, where Salem stood there was a small group of teenagers coming toward him. They were loud, and didn't seem to care about the people around them.

Salem, go for it! Give us your best persuasion!
    Salem Bones
    Salem Bones

Character sheet
    Group: Unemployed
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Salem Bones Tue May 21, 2019 2:39 pm

"... But I-" Salem didn't even have the chance to reject the "offer" for a job as the person just walked away back into her shop. He turned the sheets over in his hands, examining them with a look of confusion on his face. How does he keep getting roped into these odd jobs for odd people, anyway? Rune seemed to be all up for the task, however, smiling at the group and telling them that the sooner they finish the sooner they get paid. "Hm, I suppose I could use the money…" Salem said, though this wasn't the sort of work he was accustomed to. Really he tended to let his work speak for himself, and he was fortunate enough for his novels to take off when they did. Rune then turned to the new guy (Dom) and invited him to come with them and get ice cream after all was said and done.

To be honest, Salem felt a pang of jealousy. Especially after the bold moves she made on Salem back at the masquerade ball some weeks prior. But he knew he was reading too much into it; after Rune slipped him her card before she left and he got a look at what her day job is, well, to put it lightly that mixed up all the signals for him. "Well I'm more of a coffee guy myself, but I guess changing things up sounds nice." Salem responded, though admittedly he wasn't a coffee guy out of pleasure, but necessity to keep himself awake. Salem watched as Rune walked off to the first crowd of passerbys, and saw her use her charms in action. The poor father of the family never stood a chance, and paid the price for it.

"... At this rate we can give Rune all the fliers and be done in minutes." Salem commented to Silky and Dom, impressed with Rune's efficacy. But while Salem had said that, he was suddenly approached by another group of people. Ah, crap. Teenagers. Because of course they're known for being patient listeners. Salem groaned, this was a bad idea. Not only was he not much of a PR or marketing guy (he hired people to do that for him back in the human world) but he wasn't even a professional in the social space. Especially with teenagers: once his nightmares kicked into high gear in his teens, he had grown apart from the rest of his peers pretty much for good.

Well, best he can do is be as professional as humanly possible. He slicked his messy hair flatter and neater against his head and adjusted his white shirt and red tie, holding up one of the fliers to the group of teenagers. He did come across somewhat like a Jehova's Witness rather than a guy handing out ads, what with the nice shirt and tie… "Good morning!" He said with a wave and uncharacteristic smile, which for all intents and purposes seemed genuine to those who never saw him before. He had been putting up an approachable facade in the workplace for a while now when signing books, so this, while unnatural, was routine for him. "How'd you like to be the first customers in Baby's Booties? It's a brand new store that opened up right behind us." He knew that wouldn't get their attention. No teenager wants boots. They're freaking boots! They want cool stuff! Like… hm… cool stuff, huh? Salem leaned a little closer and held a hand to the side of his mouth as if he was whispering a secret, although it was clearly for show as he was talking plainly enough to be heard. "You know, I hear boots are really rising in popularity lately. All the cool folks seem to be wearing them as of late. You wanna be cool, right?" Salem said, still maintaining his smile as best he could, though he couldn't believe the junk coming out of his mouth.

---

Rolling Deception with Proficiency
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Tue May 21, 2019 2:39 pm

The member 'Salem Bones' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? 0Sw6Frb
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Tue May 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? CwnDpMk

YIKES!!!

As Salem tries his best to shake off the jealousy he felt with the new male being around, he approaches the group of obnoxious teenagers. Doing his best to be approachable to them, he happily greets them and attempts to win them over.

Unfortunately for you, they aren't only uninterested in your papers but you've also brought unwanted attention to yourself.

One of the teenagers from the group, a young but oddly muscular young man, would slowly push the others away standing tall. This young man seemed to almost tower over Salem, his face showing nothing but contemplating trouble.

"Oh, you know what the cool folks are doin' huh?" Stepping forward the boy would shove both of his hands into Salem's chest, knocking the air out of him in one solid hit. The force this young man used to shove Salem would not only knock him down onto his rear, but it would cause the papers to leave Salem's hands. Around him, the papers seemed to flutter down like sad confetti. "No thanks." The boy chuckled, looking at his friends for approval, who seemed to laugh with him uncaring of hurting some random stranger.

-1hp

It's not like these adults could do anything to them, right? Scoffing softly, the large young man would turn laughing. His gang of friends following.

Dom~

I'll let you handle this your way! Will you step in as a cop, and deal some justice? Or will you let them go and continue with the job you're currently doing? Salem currently only looks as if only his pride has been hurt. The shock of the assault still on his face.

If you choose the EPD route your mission will change.

If you choose the current mission route:

Salem would still seem to be in shock, catching his breath. Clearly, not everyone wanted these ads. I suppose that's a warning to newcomers... The creatures in this city aren't always kind. As Salem fights to regain himself and gather his papers a new group walks your way. This time it's an older man and his wife. The older man looks fed up with being dragged around the mall by his very cheerful wife. At first glance, you can see the older man already spot you with your papers, and he's doing his best to avoid you.

The best way of handling this would be to approach them charismatically, give me a 'Friendly' talent check. If you've got a talent you can use to approach these two in a friendly manner, do so proficiently! If not~ Give me an unproficient roll.

Daamador Bhatia
    Daamador Bhatia

Character sheet
    Group: Patrol Unit
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Left_bar_bleue40/40Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Daamador Bhatia Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Dom blinked down incredulously at the flyers in his hands, unable to realize what was going on until it was too late. The scene that afternoon slowly played out in his mind: Secure time off. Check. Stare out of the window and contemplate. Check. Realize all the chai is gone and begrudgingly take a trip to the mall. Check. Save a group of pedestrians from being accosted by a beggar-

Quickly coming back to his senses, Dom attempted to catch the bubbly saleswoman with a hard stare, but this proved to be fruitless as she scurried back through the adjacent storefront of ‘Baby’s Booties’. Her timing was either frighteningly impeccable, or more likely, she knew a bunch of suckers when she saw them. Either way, the group of three, now made four, didn’t seem to have any choice in consolidating around this newfound goal: Selling out.

His gaze shifted from the papers to Rune as she spoke, and the promise of ice-cream seemed to perk him up more than the actual monetary reward. She had a vaguely familiar face…and figure. There might’ve been a record of her in one of the smaller divisions at the EPD, but he couldn’t say for certain. For Silky and Salem, however, this would be their first meeting. With their combined efforts, he reckoned they could finish in good time. “Sure, I’ll join you.”

He crossed his arms and observed Rune as she handed out the first flyer. She was overwhelmingly successful; almost as if charming people and coaxing a positive response were second nature. Sparing a nod at Salem’s comment, agreeing wholeheartedly that they could put in twice the effort and only receive half the regard, he then watched the other man attempt the same task.

Ouch. Dom narrowed his eyes as Salem fell flat on his backside. Just what were kids eating these days? Bricks? The flyers were now strewn about them, some being swept underfoot as they fell, and others scattering towards the passing crowd. He shot a concerned glance at Salem before turning to address the teens.

“That wasn't very smart,” he said sternly, flashing his badge. Making an arrest wasn’t on the agenda today, so he only aimed to intimidate with this maneuver. “Assault and battery should be enough to throw you in juvie for a couple months.” He continued with a clipped smile. "Unless we decide to run your records and see what other charges we can pile on. I suppose it depends how good a lawyer your parents can afford."

[Rolling Proficient: Foresight]
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 pm

The member 'Daamador Bhatia' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? COZDKXZ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 am