Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Marking Our Turf [Level 0] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

4 posters

Marking Our Turf [Level 0]

Fugai Ren
    Fugai Ren

Character sheet
    Group: The Bloodline
    Health Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue20/20Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue0/0Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty Marking Our Turf [Level 0]

Post by Fugai Ren Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:43 pm

Mission Name: Marking our turf.

Mission level: Level 0

Faction: Mafia

Items Needed:
    Nothing

Mission Information:

I've got some cans of spray paint, and a need for you to cause some trouble. Prove yourself and go tag some stuff. I'll pay you if you don't get caught. Oh! And make sure you sign the tags with (R&R or TBL) so they don't come back at us.
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty Re: Marking Our Turf [Level 0]

Post by Moody Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Lke51eO

Oh boy, oh boy!!! A new level 0 mission, just for me?! I'm so excited!

Hello! My name is Moody, and I'll be your moderator for this mission!

This mission is simple, you will be tagging various places around the slums with R&R to stir up some trouble for them. We won't have you tag it with the Bloodline Logo, as that would be a great way to point the authorities in our direction. Right? Right! So with that, let's get started!

Marking Our Turf [Level 0] CwnDpMk

Welcome to the slums, your home sweet home. This part of the city is considered to be the ghetto. Gangs, drugs, violence, you name it, it's here. Those who dare to run businesses here usually do so under the 'protection' of the local Mafia known as 'The Bloodline.'

It's nighttime, in fact, the sun just fully set and the streets are now dimly lit with a mix of working and burned out street lights. Those who work the night prowl around the beat-up dirty sidewalks, and you can hear the soft echo of a mechanical siren in the distance.

You were handed a black backpack, with two cans of red spray paint in it, as well as a note with three locations where you are expected to tag.

Ma and Pop's Bakery /Address/

The Hive /Address/

South Shore Mechanic /Address/

Now~ Let's begin!

Stepping out from the Bloodline HQ, and glancing over at note you notice right away the locations should all be relatively close. You eye the first one, Ma and Pop's Bakery. Do you recognize where it is? Perhaps you should roll me an intuition check to see if you got a lead? Good luck, and may the rolls be forever in your favor my dear.

Fugai Ren
    Fugai Ren

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue20/20Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue0/0Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Fugai Ren Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Foo looked up from the paper and immediately swept her gaze over 10 and 2. Despite the dense shadows brought about by the night, her range of vision expanded to the next three blocks with ease. The grey warehouses on either side creaked with age and misuse, and had seen little renovation since the first days of Bloodline’s rise. Figureless shadows leaked past the shutters and crept behind the cracked windows, moving between places that could not be seen. The old roads had become just as scarred as the buildings, and were littered with many open wounds and sharp, crumbling edges. Though none of the surrounding neighborhood was abandoned, she understood why their leader kept appearances this way. The atmosphere gave the slums an ominous ambiguity, and most trespassers would find themselves lost to the unknown if they weren’t careful.

However, for her and most of the Bloodline’s members, these sights invited warm and ambiguous evenings in the slums. The nighttime was an especially productive time for their group, given that their best work took place in the darkest of corners. And of course, she was no exception to this trend.

Most forms of sugar disagreed with her diet, so Foo was not familiar with the sweet shops around the area. But a bakery could not be hard to sniff out, now could it? Surveying the opposing sidewalk, she could see an alleyway on the left leading to the next street over. Across on the right, there appeared to be a rundown pawn shop.

Rolling Proficient: Intuition
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 pm

The member 'Fugai Ren' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] IERDT6W
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:18 pm

Well, that was unfortunate.

For the life of you, you can't seem to remember anything about the bakery. That's okay though! Let's keep trying! You have a few options here, you may roll an unproficient smell check and try to sniff out the bakery. Or you can look for someone to ask for directions, asking someone could be risky, the darkness welcomes all sorts of terrible people but you're not scared, are you?

If neither of these options tickles your fancy, you can try and roll me a percentile dice~ Odd or even to see if you can start walking the right way~ Odd is wrong, even will start to take you where you need to go!

The choice is your my dear, but you better make it quick. A pretty girl like yourself seemingly standing around alone and lost makes for a great target.

Fugai Ren
    Fugai Ren

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Fugai Ren Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:23 pm

She drew a blank. Could the baker be next to the butcher? Or maybe the antique collector? Perhaps the local taxidermist had an actual sweet tooth, and she simply misremembered his daily advertisement for the city’s finest ‘shark’ tooth collection. In any case, her intuition had failed, and since she remained at square one, there was nowhere to proceed but forward.

~GRRRWWWWWW~

Aiya…” Foo dug her fingers into the soft skin of her midriff as her stomach loudly bellowed its discontent. Kayden’s rules for her diet did not permit her to eat while the Sun was still out. There were ‘special’ cases of course, stray troublemakers here and there who earned appointments with their maker, but these were scarce and often unfulfilling. The thrill of a hunt maximized the taste of the kill, and fulfilling a request by their leader always managed to leave her in a peaceful mood afterwards.

The feeling resonated tonight and helped quell her hunger. But soon it wouldn’t be enough, because it never was. Still kneading roughly her belly, she began a slow trot down the sidewalk, purposefully ignoring the other inhabitants and their enticing smells. The bag of trinkets hung inconspicuously on her shoulder.

Rolling: Percentile

Last edited by Fugai Ren on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:23 pm

The member 'Fugai Ren' has done the following action : Rolls

'Percentile' : 42
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:30 am

Good job! That's an even number!

You might not have had a great head start, but you're definitely on the way now~

Most people seem to be leaving you alone as you journey by yourself, perhaps a few recognize you or just don't feel like messing with you tonight. It's a dangerous place to play, but this is your home after all.

As you stroll through the slums the lights of passing cars catch your frame then drive past. Cars of all kinds, expensive to junkers. The richer looking vehicles are here for no other reason but to be up to no good, and the junkers are probably throwaways. It's relatively quiet tonight, there's no sound of racing cars or ambulances in the area. Just an occasional honk, or a trashcan being knocked over.

As she continues down the correct street her nose would pick up on a scent she could recognize; fresh bread! But where exactly was it coming from?

Roll me a smell check, if you have a skill that can work with your nose roll proficient if you don't then give me an unproficient one. Even though you're on the right track the dark is starting to make it hard to figure out exactly where you are.

Also, I want you to roll me another percentile. <3 Thanks!

(Click the + button to add a second roll to your post.)

Daamador Bhatia
    Daamador Bhatia

Character sheet
    Group: Patrol Unit
    Health Bar:
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Left_bar_bleue40/40Marking Our Turf [Level 0] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Daamador Bhatia Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:00 pm

A wave of anticipation suddenly swept over her. There. The sweet scent of warm dough traveled on the breeze; faint, yet distinctive with its crisp aroma and earthly after-fragrance. It was a stark contrast to the more common smells of the slums, which usually consisted of burned exhaust, cigar smoke, and rotting wood. A chaotic melody if ever there was one.

Foo’s nails continued to pinch distressingly at her abdomen. It was a shame she couldn’t tolerate bread…Or baked goods in general. Sweeter confections tended to inflame her taste buds, and the smell of processing yeast was enough to send her sense in a fury. She was grateful that her current task didn’t require a visit inside, or the otherwise ‘toasty’ atmosphere of the building would be disrupted by a very irritated wendigo.

The streetlights flickered above, revealing her path in scattered shots of yellow lightning.

Rolling Proficient: Enhanced Smell
    Rolling: Percentile
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:00 pm

The member 'Daamador Bhatia' has done the following action : Rolls

#1 'Proficent' :
    Marking Our Turf [Level 0] COZDKXZ

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 66

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm