Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

+2
Moody
Rune Tyche
6 posters

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Kid, Want Some Ads?

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:11 am

The member 'Daamador Bhatia' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 IZSYZZR
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Post by Moody Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Lke51eO

Dom,

Wow, look at you! That was beautiful! And no one would be any wiser~

The mother would look down at her daughter and with a smile, she spoke. "Oh! That sounds lovely! Sweetie, take the paper from the nice man!" The little girl didn't seem to hesitate to snatch up the ad from your hands and giving you a sweet giggle. The two would turn and head straight towards the store.

Nicely done Dom! That's 1/3 papers done for you!

Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 CwnDpMk

Silky,

Silky! You tried really hard to try and help with your magic, however, you suck at being a demon and failed. Seems like Salem wasn't the only one who got a little sting to their pride. Let's see if you can make it up!

The man who had threatened the kids easily charms the woman and her daughter into taking an ad, and even going into the shop. Can you do that? Coming toward you is a trio of young women. They appear to be in their early 20's. This is your chance to try something!

It's up to you how you'd like to handle this!

Silky Everflame
    Silky Everflame

Character sheet
    Group: Employed
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Silky Everflame Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Silky would watch as the trio grew closer to her, taking in a deep breath and slowly releasing it she would approach them. Her voice was gentle, a sweet submissive tone would seemingly drift through their minds. As she stood in front of them she would shyly bow her head, "Ex... excuse me, I'm really sorry to be a bother... There's this new shoe store nearby, and I... Well, I'm trying really hard to help bring in some business for the owner. The prices are pretty good, and I've heard they keep up with current fashion trends. If... If you don't mind, could you please take one of these ads for it? And maybe consider stopping by?" By now silky would be holding one hand out, her other arm (holding the ads) would be tucked under her breasts unconsciously pushing them up out of her white button-up shirt. Which seemed to be unbuttoned just enough to show her cleavage, and you could have sworn it was fully buttoned earlier. Her soft skin would be flushed a slight rosy pink and her honey yellow eyes seemed o quiver hinting she could cry at any moment.

Rolling Proficient in seduction.

Last edited by Silky Everflame on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 IZSYZZR
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:33 pm

Silky,

The girls seem to be quite enamored by your sweet disposition. Taking the ad from you the one in the middle would let out a gentle giggle, "Awe... It's ok. Yeah, we'll take one! no problem! Please don't cry! We'll even go check it out... We've got the time to do so anyway, right girls?" Patting you softly on the head, then turning away the one in the middle would lead the other two toward the shop. As they walked away you could hear them giggling about how cute that white haired girl was, and how one of them wondered if you were single. Nicely done Silky.
    1/3

Rune,

Hello, goodest girl. It's your turn! I'm sure you're reading and keeping up with the roleplay so I won't do a full recap! Now that you are a little more free from worry, you find yourself looking for your next target! This time you can see a young woman walking by herself. Her eyes are watering, red, and puffy, and every so often you can hear a soft sniffle leave her nose. She isn't smiling, and the look in her eyes looks as if she's in pain. Perhaps an ad would make her feel better?

Score recap:
    Rune: 1/3
    Salem: 1/3
    Dom: 1/3
    Silky: 1/3

Rune Tyche
    Rune Tyche

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Rune Tyche Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Rune watched Salem as he went off and worked the charm on the couple and boy… She would have punched one of them if it didn’t work. She watched with an almost proud look at the usually meek and quiet male approached the couple and gave them the cutest… Well, probably the first actual smile she’d seen on his face along with that adorable little head tilt. She fawned over it for a few more moments before turning her gaze to the rest of the group.

The police officer seemed to be working his charm, and possibly even spinning lies to a young mother and her child, whom Rune likely would have passed up in favor of the group of gals that had gotten Silky’s attention. But she truly did have to admit; whether they were lies, she didn’t actually know. She hadn’t really looked over the fliers to see what they actually did and didn’t do.

Crimson eyes flashed to Silky, watching as she dealt wonderfully with the group of girls who seemed to be far more interested in her than the innocent succubus likely knew. Still, She smiled to herself seeing all of her companions handing out fliers without any more hiccups. Hopefully, they could finish this up quickly and get some ice cream~ And coffee for Salem since he’d said he was more of a coffee guy, though she wondered briefly what kind of coffee he liked. She’d have to ask him later. For now…

Her gaze fell onto a woman. Her eyes were red and puffy and… Oh dear… She looked like she in terrible pain. Oh no… And this was why Rune didn’t date… Giving someone a part of yourself in such a way was purely a way to lead to this kind of thing. A sympathetic look fell over her face, and she put the fliers down a little bit before she approached her. Even if she didn’t hand her a flier, maybe even just a little bit of comfort would be good?

”Hey there, sweetheart.” She approached with a relaxed and caring look on her face. The usual hint of flirtiness had all but disappeared in the wake of needing to cheer someone up. "Even with so many tears in your eyes, you still look so pretty~” She smiled honestly and surprisingly kept herself from hugging the poor girl that was in tears, but it was clear she likely would if the other made to do so. "Who’s the asshole that made you cry? Do you want me to go kick his ass?” She smiled sincerely and dipped her head a little bit toward the other woman. "Or we could always go get some new boots to show him that you’re made for walking if he really doesn’t want to appreciate you for the woman you are~” Rune purred toward the woman with another wide smile, trying to be comforting and raise her spirits.
    Rune Tyche
    Rune Tyche

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Rune Tyche Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Forgot to roll. Herp derp.
    Unproficient: Rally
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Rolls

'Unproficient' :
    Hey Kid, Want Some Ads? - Page 3 IERDT6W
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Moody Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:02 pm

Rune,

Oh dear...

The young woman would look up to you, her watery eyes seemed to be listening to your every word. You were making her feel better... That was until you mentioned the boots.

"How dare you! Trying to take advantage of me when I'm upset! You're a terrible woman, shove your ads where the sun doesn't shine. Leave me alone!"  The girl would huff angerly at Rune, quickly jumping away from her and making her escape. As she's making a further distance from you, you swear you hear her sobbing.

Welp... That's okay Rune... It could have gone worse. You could have rolled a crit fail and she could have blown her nose into your shirt.

Score: 1/3

Salem,

I'm sure you've been keeping up with the roleplay, so I won't bother with a full recap! However, you've just watched Rune make a young woman feel much worse about whatever it was she was crying about. It's probably best you just let that one walk by.

Here comes another small family though! Two young adults, male and female. And their stroller which held two little blonde blue-eyed twin boys. The whole family seems in a pretty good mood. Perhaps you'll give this family a try?

Do as you wish here.

Your score so far: 1/3

Salem Bones
    Salem Bones

Character sheet
    Group: Unemployed
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Salem Bones Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:34 pm

As Salem waved off the couple who seemed to have taken to his act, he turned around to regroup with the others. He was surprised that worked as well as it did. But then again adults were easier to reason with than teenagers. Horribly, horribly steroided teenagers. As he walked back he picked up on Dom talking to a mother and daughter in… shocking detail about the business they're advertising. From something about… German import/export to vapeless engineering or whatever. Salem couldn't even keep up. Whatever it was, it worked. They seemed excited for whatever it was that Dom was selling as they took a flier and left. "I thought we were just selling shoes." Salem muttered under his breath with a perplexed blink as he tried to piece Dom's sales pitch together in his coffee-addled mind. The thought was meant to be internal but even in the din of the mall he was still loud enough for Dom and the others to hear him.

Silky, on the other hand, was doing a two-pronged attack, both attempting to appeal to a desire to protect - what with the appearance that she was on the verge of tears - and seduce at the same time by being a tad more revealing than was necessary for handing out fliers for a shoe shop. Even Salem felt compelled to just take the fliers from her, and he wasn't even Silky's target. He was only human, after all. The woman was more devious than she let on. Salem turned away from her as soon as his face started to turn red from Silky's performance and took a deep breath as he looked around the mall for another mark for the ads.

"How dare you! Trying to take advantage of me when I'm upset! You're a terrible woman, shove your ads where the sun doesn't shine. Leave me alone!"

Ohhhh crap. Salem flinched as he heard the shouting erupt from Rune's direction. From what the lady said it seemed Rune approached her with a lack of tact. But this was bad. The last thing they needed was to make a scene when they were supposed to be bolstering the image of the shop with ads. They needed to fix this or they might not have been paid. Salem groaned as he watched the woman run away from Rune and slow down some short distance last Salem. He gave Rune a look of reassurance as if he was gonna try handling this. He cleared his throat as he approached the woman, tucking the advertisements under his arm as if not to bother her with such frivolous things. "Hello, miss, uh… I just wanted to apologize on behalf of my friend. It seems you were going through a rough time and she shouldn't have tried to push you the way she did." He said. He didn't like pinning the blame on Rune like this, but it was what happened and trying to tell her otherwise wasn't going to get them anywhere. However…

"She might not come across that way but she's been having a difficult time as well. We're only doing this with her because she needs the extra money to pay her rent this week and it's been kind of a slow morning. So she's been a little desperate." Salem hadn't expected to give away a flier to her in this instance, but he figured that handing out a flier wasn't much of an improvement over someone running around telling people the staff in that same store were horrible to her. Besides, they still had a few hours before they needed to get rid of all of the ads. And maybe she'd take a flier out of pity if he was lucky. "I just wanted to apologize. Sorry I can't stay and help somehow but I have to get back to work. Why don't you head on home and call over some friends? Whatever's hurting you is going to sting for a bit but it's always a good idea to be in good company in times like these to ease the burden. Maybe put on some hot cocoa. Tomorrow will be better."

---

Rolling Deception with Proficiency

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm