Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups Empty Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups CwnDpMk

Eyls'ayn Police Department and its Groups

The Eyls'ayn Police Department work tirelessly day and night to catch these criminals. They hire a wide array of people from several different backgrounds and so long as you can pass the tests, both the physical and the psychological ones, you'll be welcomed into the brothers and sisters in blue. They are surprisingly tight-knit for such a large group, and though they have different stations all around the city, they have one large headquarters that most of the Police Department pass through at least once a week, so it isn't uncommon for everyone to see and meet one another.

Groups:

Patrol Units:

When it comes to general law enforcement duties such as maintaining regular patrols and responding to emergency calls, uniformed police officers are likely the ones behind the wheel. Uniformed police officers spend much of their time patrolling communities and responding to calls, but they are also involved in investigating criminal activity, directing traffic and generally helping citizens in need. Uniformed police officers are likely to be assigned to a specific area of a community and will become familiar with that area, so they can sense anything out of the ordinary and resolve any issues.

Under Cover Agents:

Intelligence agents, intelligence officer, operative, secret agent or a person secretly employed in espionage for a government. Using undercover agents is a standard and legitimate technique that is widely used in investigations. If blending in with the bad guys to take them down interests you, then maybe this is where you belong.

Swat Team:

SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) officers are members of highly trained paramilitary units that tackle situations beyond the capability of conventional police forces. SWAT teams are called in when an incident presents a significant risk to law enforcement officers or the public, such as bomb squads, hostage negotiators, riot control and warrant services.

Detectives:

Police detectives are members of a police department or law enforcement agency and work within their jurisdiction. Police detectives are active at crime scenes and spend their time investigating crimes and using evidence to piece together what happened. Detectives will work with witnesses and suspects, interviewing them and compiling clues and evidence. They’re responsible for writing detailed official reports and compiling the information they gather. Detectives need to be meticulous—every bit of evidence, interview, and action they take will be under intense scrutiny by legal defense teams.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 am