Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Mercinaries and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Mercinaries and its Groups

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Mercinaries and its Groups Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mercinaries and its Groups Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Mercinaries and its Groups Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mercinaries and its Groups Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Mercinaries and its Groups Empty Mercinaries and its Groups

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 08, 2019 2:36 pm

Mercinaries and its Groups CwnDpMk

Mercenaries and its Groups

Groups;

Anything Goes:

These Mercs are known to literately go and work anywhere they can, however, they get bored if they are forced to do the same job over and over again. This group can take on most jobs from the other factions. (Unless the mission is stated exclusive)

Witchers:

Did you get a problem feral creature or a newborn infestation? You call a Witcher. These bounty hunters hunt monsters for a living, Witchers should spend time learning about a creature before running headfirst into a fight. Unless that's just how you roll. Either way, if you like the idea of finding clues, tracking down a creature, and constant combat/action. The Witcher group might be for you! Weak persons need not apply.

The Virtues of Light:

This Exclusive group houses the seven Arch-angels created to counter the Seven Deadly Sins of hell. Now that the war is no longer a threat, the Angels find themselves without work. So until they are called once more, they work on keeping the people safe by taking care of odd jobs around the Country. This group consists of angels that embody Chasity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility.

The Seven Sins of Hell:

Once the mighty Legion Generals of Hell itself leading armies of demons, the embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins find themselves both Master-less and Jobless. Bored and irritated with the new government of hell, the demons have left their home and banded together to form this group of Mercenaries. Exclusive to the Seven Sins, these seven demons of extreme primal Sin do odd-jobs to pass the time and earn the currency of this world. These demons embody pride, envy, gluttony, sloth, lust, wrath and greed.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 am