Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Empty Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database CwnDpMk

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database

Nickolai Sokavich - Police Chief

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Kagami10

Nickolai is a busy man with a heart of gold. He does everything in his power to make the city safe for its inhabitants and is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the protection of his beautiful city. He is a griffin with a strong sense of justice and isn't afraid to get his claws dirty if completely needed to protect the innocent. He is very good at delegating work to the proper departments and always making sure you have all the work you need, even if it includes overtime while making sure you don't burn yourself out. He's personable and easy to approach for his staff members.

Setara Lluvia - Beat Cops

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Harpy_10

Nickolai usually delegates Setara to make sure that all the areas are patrolled often and any call is taken and responded to appropriately. She is in charge of handling case files and making sure that they are all in proper order. Setara can be rather aggressive to deal with, but she means well most of the time. She doesn't put up with excuses for anything if someone gets injured.

Faustino Vidal - Detectives and Undercover

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Jolly_10

Faustino is an odd one. He is in charge of the Detectives and the Undercover cops, given the position due to his unique nature and skills. He grew up in the slums and had to scrounge for his meals, going into theft and almost even murder if not for the intervention of Nickolai. He was saved and even given on a job that worked with his special skill set. Faustino wears sunglasses at all times due to his species. Looking into his eyes could turn you to stone, so be careful when approaching him.

Kizae - Swat

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database Deer_g10

Kizae has a bit of a complex with her race as a reindeer wildkin, but it serves her well with her position. She is always the first to jump into the fray and uses her stealth to infiltrate and sneak around to flashbang a building if needed. Don't let her sweet look fool you; she'll be the first to kick, bite, or headbutt you if you mouth off to her.

Onvyr Dajyre - Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Eyls'ayn Police Department NPC Database IVrAk4L

Onvyr is a rather sweet and good-natured man with a welcoming aura for all who come through his office. He's in charge of dealing with paperwork, forms, fingerprinting, blood samples, and so on. Too much for one man, you say? Not for him. For someone that doesn't need sleep, he just needs to feed a lot which he does on Sundays and during the night. Other than this, he works Monday through Saturday accepting people into the city from 6 am to 10 pm.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 pm