Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Mobsters and its Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Mobsters and its Groups

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Mobsters and its Groups Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mobsters and its Groups Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Mobsters and its Groups Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mobsters and its Groups Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Mobsters and its Groups Empty Mobsters and its Groups

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Mobsters and its Groups CwnDpMk

About the Mobsters groups

Those in the city that find breaking the law both more natural and much more profitable.

Groups:

The Roses and Ruin:

The Roses and Ruin, or R&R as they're sometimes called, are run by the god Hades along with his wife Persephone and are far more organized than that of their rivals. They stick mainly to money laundering, blackmail, infiltrating and other white-collar crime, though they have been known to delve into the deeper parts now and then. They are rather close-knit and provided that you are crucial to them; they will have your back. Higher-ups in the gang seldom spend any time in jail seeing as most of the evidence somehow goes missing and witnesses are usually silenced in one way or another.

The Bloodline:

Against them are known as The BloodLine, run by Kayden Carlos, a dragon famed for his greed and brutality. These people are your murderers, rapists, and dark web kind of people. They thrive on chaos and greed, where the only rule is what benefits the gang in any way. They will kidnap, maim and torture for no reason other than monetary gain without a second thought and are far more disorganized than the R&R group. If you get caught, you're on your own, and if you try to talk, you'll have wished you were never born, even in protective custody. Their higher-ups are said to be situated in places of power around the city, though no one knows who exactly is in where when it comes to the mafia.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:17 pm