Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Race and Character Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Race and Character Rules

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Race and Character Rules  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Race and Character Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Race and Character Rules  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Race and Character Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Race and Character Rules  Empty Race and Character Rules

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:02 pm

Race and Character Rules  CwnDpMk

Here in Eyls'ayn, in our roleplay world, you will be tasked with not only playing but making characters! These are the general rules around both creating and playing characters.

~Making characters~

We're pretty open to ideas; this world is meant to be created by all those who roleplay in it, Players and Moderators alike. This means that we welcome creativity!
    So after you read the rules and such, you'll probably be finding yourself looking at making a character! Before you start doing so, let us give you a quick rundown of dos and don'ts.

Please remember that this website is supposed to be fair, which means we don't welcome any character's deemed "God-Mody." (Unfair to the point of being game breaking.) Have no fear though! Before your character is approved, it will need to be submitted to be looked over.

Characters will be submitted to be reviewed by the staff, once deemed fair they will be approved and playable.

Please follow the profile layout provided! If you want to add any information, no problem! Just make sure you give us what we asked for!

Once you submit your profile you won't be able to edit it, you'll have to ask a Moderator to fix any mistakes or misinformation on your submitted profile, and we might not always do so. So please make sure your profile is the "final copy" not the "rough draft" once it is submitted to us.

~Making a Race~

So you've decided that you want to make up and play your own race that isn't already listed. The process might seem a little overwhelming at first, but no matter! Again we're always here to help!

If you are making a character, but don't see a race you want to play don't panic! We love having new races of creatures submitted under our race applications page! Race application is how you make new creatures playable for not only yourself but for other new characters! Which means if you submit a race, and it gets accepted it becomes open for the whole public to play.

Original ideas and Mythology are both welcomed~ If you are bringing a race that you made up, please include as much information as possible. If you are bringing an already known mythical beast, please do some research and add some of the pre-existing lore to it. Your own take on creatures is welcomed, but we want a little bit of history if there is any.

When you are filling out the section of the profile that talks about magic, ability, and skill these are the abilities that make this creature special. What makes it magical, or monstrous? Please fill these ideas out in as much detail as you can, we'll be deeming them fair or not, and the more information we have, the better we can understand how it could be used.

This link Here will take you to where you can submit a race to be played. Make sure you fill out all of the information and wait for your race to be accepted.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:26 am