Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Casual Roleplay Thead Rules

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   Empty Casual Roleplay Thead Rules

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Casual Roleplay Thead Rules   CwnDpMk

Joining and creating a thread:

So you'd like to role-play in our forum, eh? First, make sure you've got an approved character! Next, you'll want to figure out who exactly you want to RP with. Or do you simply want to post a thread and leave it open for whoever to join? Either one is fine with us, but make sure you let people know Via the chat, PM, or our discord! And please ALWAYS make sure you ask permission to join a thread before just jumping in! It's a common courtesy to players who have been there first.

The Rules (More or less):

Rules work a little differently in normal threads versus those used for Missions or Tasks. In a normal thread, we have an 'anything goes' feel for them. We're okay with using whatever magic, powers, whatever to do whatever you feel like as long as it isn't forcing another character to do something (Without permission) or as long as it isn't going to affect your stats. Keep in mind; however, whatever happens in normal threads does affect the world. If you kill an NPC or even another player in the normal forums, there is a chance that it will have a lasting effect elsewhere. Remember, police do roam these lands too.

This rule of "anything goes" is subject to change if; two characters start seriously fighting, you go to commit a severe crime for your own personal gain (EX: To get more money), or so on. Basically, any point in the thread where you'd need to roll a dice to do a skill against another player, or your moves would affect your character sheet directly. That being your HP, Stats, money, or whatever. That's when the real game starts, and a Moderator would need to join up to make sure everything was fair. If this happens, simply send any of your staff members a message and a link to the thread!

While you are role-playing with others, please always remember you are ONLY in control of self-created NPCs (Those you make in your OWN thread), your OWN Companions, and your OWN character. You are NOT ALLOWED to run anyone else's characters without permission. This includes saying how THEY react to a situation. You may not take action for them. You only get to run what you create. However, you may pull someone aside and pre-plan a thread. If there's a story arc you'd like to write with someone, then go for it! Just make sure everyone is controlling their own character.

If a thread becomes PVP, mission rules apply when it comes to racial skills. Meaning you can only use ONE racial skill twice.

NO META!!! Meta information is information gained by any means not directly happening inside of a role-play thread. In other words, you can't look at Arden's profile, see he's a unicorn, and have your character magically know he's a unicorn. This also means you can't google something then use that info for your character, HOWEVER! Your character can google information, or go searching for it via books or whatever. Bottom line, your character needs to learn information, not you as the player. Meta information can also be called OOC (Out Of Character) information.

While you are posting in the forums, please also remember to be courteous of others, in smaller groups it's better to keep a posting order going so no one get's left behind. Ex: Arden, Silky, Rune, Arden, Silky, Rune. Following this order will, as I said, keep from anyone being left behind and having to read and catch up, which can often be a bit disheartening.
    While in a bigger group of people; say like in a site-wide event, the general rule of posting is four to five posts between your own. The same kind of concept, it keeps you from over posting over someone else, but also gives everyone else a chance to react before you move on.

Mature Content Marks "(+18)":

Here in Eyls'ayn, we have a +18 age warning. This isn't a place to cybersex constantly, but we do welcome characters being in relationships, as well as blood and gore, and other adult situations, which means that there is a chance that mature content will be in our forums. Don't worry though, if you're flighty of this kind of stuff we've come up with means to warn viewers. If you find your thread getting a little too "spicy" please edit the title, and add a "(+18)" at the end, or beginning of the title. This will warn readers of what they may be walking into.

Thread Money!:

Here in Eyls'ayn, we like to award active members for roleplaying! This means once a thread gets closed (everyone is done inside of it), every active character inside of it will receive in-game money for it! The way we figure this out is you'll receive 5$ per page you RP in, starting on the first page you post on and ending on the last. You could also receive a bonus for good literacy!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:13 am