Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Character Sheet Explained I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Character Sheet Explained

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Character Sheet Explained Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Character Sheet Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Character Sheet Explained Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Character Sheet Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Character Sheet Explained Empty Character Sheet Explained

Post by Dungeon Master Fri May 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Character Sheet Explained CwnDpMk

Here is where I will explain the character sheet to you piece by piece and explain what each part is used for.

Name: Your character's name, what they are called.

Gender?: What gender were they born with?

Race: What race are they? Vampire, Fairy, Android etc.

Alignment: Are they good, neutral, bad? In between?

Faction: What Faction is this character in?

Group: What group are they in inside of their faction?

Health Bar: The health bar will raise and lower depending on the damage you take during events, and if you have your character recover. Sometimes a staff member may require you to make a recovery thread to heal lost HP if the injury was severe. You start out with 20 hp, and it goes up by 10 each time you level.

Armor Bar: Armor is bought with cashed earned by roleplaying, or doing events. Armor can help absorb damage but beware. Once it hits 0 whatever armor you're wearing breaks.

Levels:

Character Level - This will be your character's everyday level. Flipping burgers, hunting rats, or other missions will level up this category.

Crafting Level - If your character is a crafter and is taking crafting missions, you will be leveling this up. This will only level up when doing Crafter missions.

You will gain talents once per number level. For example, if you have a Character Level of 10 and a Crafter Level of 9, you won't gain another skill until one of them reached Level 11.

Talents: Talents are the things that allow you to make checks to perform actions during events. Talents you have acquired are rolled with a proficient dice, where ones you do not are considered unproficient. Each time you level up you get to add a new one to your list. Starting out, you get one Talent per category.

Body: - Anything to do with your body, resistance to poisons, lifting or moving anything, flight, and so on
    Dexterity: - measures hand-eye coordination, agility, reflexes, and balance. Dexterity is the critical ability for Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery skill checks.
    Intelligence: - This is any skills that use your brain
    Charisma: - Persuasion skills
    Perception: - Hearing, smelling, sight, those kinds of things here
    Learned Skills: - Lock picking, cooking, writing, so on
    Crafting Skills: - Potion brewing, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking
    Combat/Magic: - The way you fight, with what you fight.

Level bonus:Skills are the bonuses for leveling a character, each time the player hits a milestone in levels they may choose to add extra hp, attack, or talent rerolls to them self. One per milestone. (0, 5, 10, 15, 20) Health points will go up by 10 for each level put into +health points (Plus the natural +5 from the levels earned.) If you chose to put a point into +Attack, your attack will have an added +5 on whatever damage you roll. And for +Talent, this will let you reroll a Talent of your choice once per every point you point into it. (This can only be done once per point in a thread.)

Level bonus: 0 5 10 15 20
    +Health points
    +Attack
    +Talent

Current Items: This is what your character currently owns, make sure to make a note of items you bought such as armor and weapons, as well as other items you've obtained.

Money: This is your hard earned cash, spend it on whatever you feel like.

Character Sheet Explained CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:29 pm