Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Familers and Pets Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Familers and Pets Rules

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Familers and Pets Rules  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Familers and Pets Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Familers and Pets Rules  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Familers and Pets Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Familers and Pets Rules  Empty Familers and Pets Rules

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:01 pm

Familers and Pets Rules  CwnDpMk

In this is the page, you will learn about extra creatures such as pets, familiars, and other additional companions.

Pets - Feral creatures who have been trained to obey commands or have been trained to act a certain way.

Familiars - Creatures who are bound to their master for one reason or another. Familiars often can speak and have humanoid thoughts. Familiars are always loyal to their master.

We refer to any of these creatures as Companions. Companions are used in helping make life easier, whether that means helping with your mental state or even giving you some assistance in a Mission or a Task.

Some of these pets can even be used in NON PVP combat, their attack roll depends on their level, much like your own. It's HP starts out at 15, and goes up by 5 each level. Their attack damage is based on their current level's milestone.

Down below is the Companion profile set up, with detail on how to fill it out.

Gender: What gender was this creature's body born under? Does it even have one?

Owner: Who is this creature's master or owner?

Race: Explain what this creature is in detail. Pictures included if you can.

Purpose: How does this creature benefit you? How do you plan on using it?

Is it a combat pet: Can it be used in combat? If yes, how so?

Magic, Skill, Ability: Some creatures have extra magic that they may perform. These special abilities can be used during a mission if the owner of this creature decided to take it on the event. You can only use two of the creature's abilities per a Mission/Task. This rule doesn't apply to normal threads.

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: write a detailed description

How did you obtain it?: The story of how you gained this creature as a companion, where it came from, and so on.

Tell us about this creature: How does this creature act? Does it have any other stories? Essentially this is its bio.

Just like players, companions can gain levels from experience or training. As they level, their usefulness will also improve.

Pets start at level 0 just like all other characters, at level 0 you can use a pet's racial skill 3 times during an event. For every 5 levels, it gains one more skill use.

Leveling up also grant them the ability to upgrade their milestone, just like your character. This means you'll need to buy an upgrade for it.

(Mod note: It will be our jobs to update the companion's profile as it levels, however it is the PLAYERS job to remind us of new changes.)

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:14 pm