Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Citizens NPC Database I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Citizens NPC Database

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Citizens NPC Database Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Citizens NPC Database Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Citizens NPC Database Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Citizens NPC Database Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Citizens NPC Database Empty Citizens NPC Database

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 08, 2019 2:37 pm

Citizens NPC Database CwnDpMk

Mayor Muru Lirth
    The Mayor of this beautiful city, he's been running it for a very long time. And who can blame people for voting for him? Despite the two mafias, crime rate is down lower than it's ever been, employment is up and the city is kept clean and well taken care of. Mayor Muru is very good with money, planning, gathering resources and diplomacy. However he has a habit of putting too much into his job. He can often be going sleeping on the couch in his office, though he spends weekends doing gods only know what.

Secretary Thurma
    No one really knows her last name, but everyone can agree that Thurma is an intimidating old lady. While her job mainly revolves around making sure that the Mayor eats properly, she also organizes and hands out missions to citizens and anyone looking for work. She's not afraid to slap anyone who gets a little bit feisty with her, so be on your very best manners. Otherwise, you might end up with a mission that is far beyond your skill level for the pay of one that two levels beneath yours. Her voice is very rough, but because she smokes like a chimney.

Financial Advisor Rorick Chiviny
    If you have a quest to put up, it usually goes through Rorick first. He makes sure that the quest is of level and that the payment you're offering for the job is fair. He's also the one that may or may not suggest bonuses to your pay check.

Office Manager Daisy Credence
    When you enter the office of the Mayor, more than likely, Daisy will be the first person you see. She acts as the bright face to the Mayor with a bubbly personality and a brilliant smile. She exudes a sense of peace and collectedness wherever she goes and she isn't known to snap at anyone, however, no one really understands how she can walk up to two people in a fist fight, touch their shoulders and end the fighting instantly. For some reason, those same people often refuse to return to the Mayor's office if she's there.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 pm