Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Playable Races  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Playable Races

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Playable Races  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Playable Races  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Playable Races  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Playable Races  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Playable Races  - Page 3 Empty Vulpeculans

Post by Dungeon Master Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Playable Races  - Page 3 CwnDpMk

Race Name:
    Vulpeculan(s)

Race Classification:
    Beastmen

Pantheon or Origin:
    Unknown

Life Span:
    200 years (give or take)

Alignment:
    Unaligned

Description/Forms:
    The Vulpeculan are easily described as small fox people, their freakishly tallest being around four foot tall. They walk on their hind legs, and their hands are humanoid with opposable thumbs. They come in many different colors and styles similar to their feral cousins. The type of fox often depends on what tribe they were born from.

Unlike most creatures, the Vulpeculan do NOT have a human form.

Abilities, Magic, extra skill:

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Enhanced hearing - Your big fox ears give you the ability to hear things better! If you already have this as a character talent, you may pick this racial skill to reroll a failed Enhanced hearing roll. (Enhanced Hearing can be taken as a character talent.)

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Enhanced Smell - Your canine nose picks up on smells that some creatures might not smell. If you already have this as a character talent, you may pick this racial skill to reroll a failed Enhanced Smell roll. (Enhanced Smell can be taken as a character talent.)

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Quiet feet - Your bare padded paws silence your steps, this can be used as a stealth check. If you already have a skill for stealth you may use this to roll a failed stealth check. (Quiet feet can be taken as a character talent.)

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Swift Fox - Being small, and light on your feet has taught you how to move around quickly. You are fast. This racial skill can be used for a speed check or a dodge check. If you already have this as a Character Talent you may use this racial skill as a reroll for a failed speed or dodge check. (You may take Swift Fox as a character talent.)

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Fox Fire - light'em up! Throw a ball of magical fire at your enemies, causing a burn for three combat turns. Damage is based on your current mileage roll which is rolled on each of your turns the target is burned. (This is a special racial skill and cannot be taken as a character talent.)

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Fox Fire Wisp - And then there was light~ Use this to summon a small none threatening ball of hovering fire which moves with you. It lights the area around you, allowing you to see in the dark. Sometimes creatures who fear the light will flee from this. (This racial skill can be taken as a character talent.)

*Skill/Magic/Abilities: Sly like a Fox - This is a charisma persuasion skill. Being a fox makes you naturally able to slyly talk your way through situations, often times tricking someone to doing what you want. If you already have a persuasion skill you make use this to reroll a failed persuasion check. (You may take this as a character talent.)

Lore:

The Vulpeculans come from all over the place, from snowy frozen lands to the hottest deserts. They are extremely hardy and have been knowing to survive the harshest of conditions.

When they are found outside of civilization they tend to stay in clans or tribes, usually consisting of the same fox species. The ones found in the wilds prefer a more primal way of life, avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city and often forsaking technology altogether. When in the wilderness these creatures live on a diet mostly consisting of small birds, small lizards, fruits, and insects. They craft burrows in the base of trees, or under rocks that could be compared to that of today's mercats.

The ones who do decide to leave the quiet life in the wilderness usually end up working as merchants or traders. The more daring ones make excellent treasure hunters or even assassins.

Pictures:

Playable Races  - Page 3 Von

Suggested Character Talents:Quiet feet, Fire magic, Enhanced smell, Enhanced hearing, Knife and dagger weapons, ranged weapons, trap setting, Persuasion

Playable Races  - Page 3 CwnDpMk
    :

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 pm