Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Family for the day.(level 0) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

3 posters

Family for the day.(level 0)

Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Group: R&R
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Family for the day.(level 0) Empty Family for the day.(level 0)

Post by Patience Rose Sun May 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Mission Name: Family for the Day!

Mission level: 0

Faction: Citizen, Mercenaries

Items Needed: None

Mission Information:

OwO Hewwo! My name is Sara and bring my parent to school day is coming up! My mama is pretty busy with work, so instead, I've been saving up money and thought I would put out this flier to hire an adult! The cooler you are better! All you need to do is talk in front of my classmates for a little bit, then leave. Thankies! Oh! And you can have the 20$ I saved up.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Family for the day.(level 0) Empty Re: Family for the day.(level 0)

Post by Saphire Tue May 21, 2019 8:41 am

Alright, my dear Patience. You have contacted the number on the flier and Sara has told you where to meet her (kids these days and their cell phones). It's a cloudy day, the ran has just stopped falling on the city and the ground is still wet, but at least it isn't falling from the sky anymore. You've made your way across the city in any way you see fit and here you are. Kids are running back and forth, getting out of cars and off the bus, screaming and playing as they wait for the person at the crosswalk to stop traffic and call them across. Across the street from you, in front of one of the elementary schools, you see a little girl wearing exactly what she told you she would be over the phone.

A little black haired girl with bright blue eyes and a black cat backpack.

Family for the day.(level 0) QXmCeaf

Please roll me a perception to get this party started.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Tue May 21, 2019 5:25 pm

'Why did I take this job?..' Patience would quietly think to herself, her long black tail swishing from side to side. The idea of needing a family member perhaps pulled at her heartstrings? The reason didn't really matter now to her since she was here, looking around like a stranger. Perhaps she could pass as the family's pet? The idea disgusted her, but she could play it if needed.

Sighing gently, she thought about the cellphone in her pocket. 'Good deeds, Dom.' Even though he would never know, she would say it in her mind. There was no way she could give up her criminal life... But at least she could do some good.

Patience wore a pair of black skinny jeans, with a rip in the knee. Around her waist was a studded leather belt. Her top was a plain black tank top, it was mostly covered by her leather jacket. Patience would close her eyes thinking back to the child's help wanted ad. 'Ugh... What did that brat say she was wearing again?' biting her lip she would try her best to remember. Opening her eyes she would look around for the little girl, trying to jog her memory with anything familiar.

Rolling "perception" Proficient: Observance
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Tue May 21, 2019 5:25 pm

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) 0Sw6Frb
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 pm

Nope nope. Nothing can be seen or remembered, my dear. You have no idea what this kid said she was wearing or even what she told you her hair color was. Nor do you realize that the lady for the crosswalk hasn't started to step across the street. You go to walk across the street, and a little kid grabs your arm to pull you back as a car speeds by. Surprisingly, the kid is strong enough to pull you down to the sidewalk. Sorry, kitty cat, your reflexes don't help you here. You're too stunned by the fact that you almost got hit by a car or that the kid literally swept you off your feet, and onto your backside.

-1 HP.

"Please be careful, lady." The little boy scolds you softly and glares down at you before stepping across the street as the lady comes across the street to let kids cross.

You may stand up and go across the street. Try and roll me an intelligence roll or another perception to see if you can remember or try and spot the little girl to jog your memory.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Wed May 22, 2019 7:05 pm

She wasn't sure what shocked her more, being manhandled by a child or almost ending up as a pancake. Letting out a soft gasp, she would clutch her chest still stunned. That was crazy! WHo the hell drives like that in a school zone? Every day she seemed to be reminded that these contraptions are deathly hazards for cats like herself.

Huffing softly to herself she would pick herself up off the ground, dusting off her rear and her tail (which angerly swished). Rolling her eyes she would follow the direction the young boy went, crossing the street with him. Now that she was at a safer spot, she would take this moment to look for the child once more. What was it that stood her out from all of these other germ bags?

Unproficient Intel: Memory

Proficient Perception: Observance
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 22, 2019 7:05 pm

#1 'Unproficient' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) 0Sw6Frb

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) IZSYZZR
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Fri May 24, 2019 5:11 pm

At least the boy isn’t laughing at you for almost getting hit by a car like some little boys would have. Instead, he is eying you curiously as you follow him across the street.

Once your safe, however, you’re still pulling a blank on that girl. Can’t remember a single thing that she said, not even her name at this point. Maybe almost getting hit by a speeding car really messed with your head there, kitty cat, are you alright? As you take a look around you notice that there is a slightly cold breeze against the back of your leg and if you go to feel that spot, there is a rather noticeable hole in the upper back thigh of your pants, not exactly the best thing to be wearing on a ‘Family Day’ at school.

You can choose to try to fix it later if you so choose, but for now at least, you also notice that a little girl is standing at the gate of the school with a little black cat backpack, her oceanic blue eyes are looking around with a lethargic look and her black hair is pulled up in a light white hat. Really, she’s rather adorable and lucky for you, once she spots you, with your swishing tail and your perky black ears, she moved away from the wall and approaches you.

“Excuse me?” She says rather quiet and subtle tone. “Are you by chance… The feline named Patience… That will… Be acting as Momma today?” Her voice hesitates and turns to a whisper as she reaches the end, her eyes moving to avoid looking you in the eyes as if she’s slightly embarrassed at needing to have you do such a thing for her.

Give me one more intelligence check, memory check, or even some kind of dexterity or stealth in order to look at your phone while she’s slightly distracted to see if you can look it up without her knowing. If you have any other bright ideas, kitty, you might want to try using them now.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 pm

Patience would be a bit awestruck at first by this child, her sweet shy voice was almost soothing to her ears. Clearing her throat she would nod. "Yeah kid... That's me." Patience would turn to look at her, couching down on bent knees so her rear was close to the ground. She rested her arms over the top of her knees, her big yellow eyes focusing on the girl.

Rolling un-Proficient: Stealth
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 pm

'Unproficient' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) IZSYZZR

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 am