Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
The Full Moon Calls. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

The Full Moon Calls.

Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    The Full Moon Calls. Left_bar_bleue20/20The Full Moon Calls. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    The Full Moon Calls. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Full Moon Calls. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Full Moon Calls. Empty The Full Moon Calls.

Post by Annabel Queen Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Cool water droplets would dampen the skin around her feet, causing them to be slightly chilled. With each quick step she was careful, to make her way over rocks and logs. She could feel sticks and thorns pricking her in the feet, it stung but she didn’t have time to worry about it. Slowing down for just a minute she rested herself against a tree, her bare skin would rub against the rough cool bark.

With each slow deep breath she would feel her body struggle, a side effect from sprinting. The scene of a pale naked girl running through the forest by herself might have alarmed most people, but for Annabel this was a normal full moon. Creatures of the moon were playing tonight. Lycanthropes, Fae, and even a few magic users like herself were common on nights like this, and sometimes she would find herself a lover in these ‘nightruns’. Even creatures that weren’t of the moon could feel the effects of it’s full bright glow. Looking up, and around herself she would let out a giggle. Stepping out from behind a tree, she would slowly stride over the ground. Her arms would sway around her in a very fluid dance like display.

As she continued to dance and prance about, a soft silvery mist like glow would slowly form around her. Much like her body, it seemed to dance. With each tip toed step, the mist would change its shape, or swirl. Taking a few more steps she would find herself a nice tall patch of soft green grass. Without hesitation she would lay down on it, it tickled her skin and gently poked at her. Pulling her arms under her head she would relax here for the moment, looking up at the moon through the branches of the redwood trees. The air was cool, she could feel it nipping at her body.

This rest was only a short one for now, just long enough to catch her breath. Once her body was calm once more, she would get back up and continue her spring through the woods. Behind her a trail of the glowing silver mist followed her.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    The Full Moon Calls. Left_bar_bleue20/20The Full Moon Calls. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    The Full Moon Calls. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Full Moon Calls. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Full Moon Calls. Empty Re: The Full Moon Calls.

Post by Fenrir Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:57 pm

This was why he loved this city… Just a little ways away from the hustle and bustle of the nightlife, there was a lush and almost endless forest. The cool night air caressed his naked body as he stood at the edge of the forest, his bare feet digging into the damp earth. The moon was high in the sky, a few sparse clouds rolling across the blackish blue of the night. Taking a deep breath of the chilly air, he let himself go, shifting painlessly into his natural form.

In the place of a man stood a wolf that was just as tall as he was in human form and considering that he was a rather tall man in general, that was saying something. His ears swiveled back and forth, catching the sounds of the forest in front of his eyes as they adjusted. Huge paws moved him forward slowly at first and then a little faster and faster until his huge body flew through the trees at full speed, not caring at the way the sticks and branches snagged his coat and broke upon impact. A howl caught in the wolf’s throat, calling through the darkened night as he continued to run, letting out his joy at being set free for the evening.

It wasn’t often that he got to be let out. Being a six-foot-tall wolf was terrifying to some people, especially when his jaws were large enough to tear people apart without even thinking it over. He both loved and hated the way people saw him, but at the same time, he was the bringer of Ragnarök, after all. Not exactly the most lovable and cuddly creature. Still, the fabled Fenrir didn’t stop, continuing to run tirelessly through the woods as he let out howls every now and then of joy.

And then, the taste of magic on his tongue… It was strong and sweet and a punch in the face. Like lavender blossoms, is he had to put a name to it. He smelled it, intrigued by the pungent power behind it before he began to track the scent. Such a strange thing, intrigue… It could be dangerous and yet, he couldn’t turn it away. So few things made him perk up nowadays that he had no choice but the begin following the taste, scenting the air as he went until he came to a large field.

The scent had just been here and it mixed with the smell of a woman. Was a woman making this smell? Strange indeed… He’d just missed her too. The wolf continued to follow the smell through the forest, the taste of her magic on his tongue and it intoxicated him, getting drunk off the power it promised, but he knew better. He had promised not to bed another creature until he could control himself properly which… Was not now. As much as she might have intrigued him, the wolf knew better than to tempt fate, or to tempt Adrian. He’d been given a chance to keep the Witchers from being tasked with killing him and he would do everything in his power to fend off that inconvenience.

Still… He followed that smell, that taste. And then… All too soon, he was upon her. The silver swirling of her magic dancing in the moonlight, glinting off the pale skin of a woman as wild as he. Her red hair all but glowed in the silvery light of the moon mixing with the shimmering of her magic. Interesting… His head tilted to the side. He should walk away. The wolf knew, but it was not as convinced as his human side wanted to be. His human side knew this was bad, knew that only bad things could come from this, but the wolf only felt curious.

His ears swiveled and turned before he bolted toward her, his tail high in ‘play’ as he gave the woman a soft “hrooof” as he pounced toward her. He hadn’t thought to find a pretty little nymph among the trees tonight, but he’d take advantage at least a little bit. It wasn’t every day he got to relax his guard with a creature that he’d likely never see again. Another soft grunting sound was released from his large jaws as he continued to jump through the trees after the strange woman creature in the woods.
    Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Annabel Queen Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 am

The sight of the great beast would cause Annabel to stand back for a moment, he was beautiful. His soft fur would seem to accent the beautiful moonlight shining down from above them through the gaps in the lush trees above. Breathtaking. He was a sight to behold. At first, her mind wandered, he was huge. She had never seen a wolf this size, even dire wolves were a little smaller than he. The first impulse she had was to touch him, his soft plush beckoned her mind. She wanted to rub her hands through him and push her face to his fluff to feel him breathe. However, she knew strange large animals weren't always friendly, even to a kindred creature like herself.

The two seemed to be locked in a strange stand still for the moment, watching his body language and feeling her own magic still swirling around her body. He didn't curl his lips yet, and there were no raised hackles along his shoulders. This creature showed no fear of her, standing tall under the moon. Then his head would tilt to the side. Immediately she felt her heart pound, she wanted to smile but the reminder of bared teeth could be taken as a threat kept her lips upturned into a gentle grin. It reminded her of a curious puppy, and soon enough his body language followed.

Watching the large wolf jump at her, which caused her to grow rigid for just a moment. At first, she was unsure, but the high tail and upright ears confirmed it. He was playing. Yet another creature who felt the energy the moon gave off. Indeed, he was another child of the forest, just as she. Letting out a soft giggle, Annabel felt herself quickly turn to bolt for the trees. With each playful leap at her, she would jump back a little bit, running around a tree with him on her heels.

Turning around, Annabel would meet his eyes with her own, lowering her upper body just enough to show him a play pose of her own. Her throat would softly attempt to mimic his playful chuffing sounds. With a soft shriek of joy, she would jump back again then turned and started running away from him through the woods. She kept her steps light and bouncy, seemingly flitting through the brush and the trees. Behind her, her magic swirling mist trailed like the plume of a brilliant bird or the veil of a bride. The forest truly was where she felt at home, it made her feel strong and beautiful.

She knew a wolf this size could easily catch her, her humanoid legs didn't carry her as fast as other creatures. And with the added careful steps she took to avoid tripping or cutting her feet too bad on the clutter below. However, she was moving quickly. Any normal human wouldn't have kept up to her, these woods were her home and running through them was what she did for fun. Behind her, she could hear the soft gallops of the beast closing in on her. If it wasn't for the earlier playful exchange she would consider herself to be in danger. Not that she hasn't had her runs with beasts of the forest before, always being able to outmaneuver them or bind them with thorns while she escaped. This wolf was different however, she wasn't worried about him.

Continuing through the woods she could feel her lungs pumping air to her body, her heart was racing, the feeling was powerful. Her senses were heightened by the quiet thrumming of both of their footsteps. She could smell the damp soil and plants around her. The night creatures call quietly chirping in the trees and flora. This was the night of the full moon, and she was all too happy to cherish it with whatever creature deemed her worthy.

Fenrir
    Fenrir

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Fenrir Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:52 pm

Just what was this creature he was playing with? And why did he feel the need? Perhaps just the full moon getting to the wolf’s addled mind which had been driven half-crazed from thousands of years in pain and solitude. The normally aggressive beast watched the little woman as she lowered herself to him, an act that was usually submissive, but by her grin and the sound that she tried to mimic from himself, he gave a strangely human sounding laugh through the air before she bolted away from him.

He followed her as she ran through the forest, keeping his pace rather slow to trail behind her rather than actually keeping up with her. The wolf’s sharp eyes locked on her, watched her careful steps and the way she seemed to know the brush that he pulverized without thought beneath his massive paws. Her magic hung in the air, hung in his nose and mouth as he tailed her, getting just close enough to make a loud, yet playful snapping of his jaws behind her back.

Fenrir could tell easily that she was no ordinary human. They didn’t possess this amount of raw power that seemed to ooze from her pours and trail behind her in the night. He kept himself at a slight distance, enough for her to hear his breathing in the darkened woods. When the last time he had had such an exchange with a creature, he didn’t remember. It was… A strange feeling. Pure and almost even innocent, which was a thought that made his human side wince inside his head. No matter how much that human side of him worried and told him to turn and leave, the wolf continued, waiting until they got to a slight clearing of woods to catch up enough to nudge her back with his cold nose.

She was warm. It was a feeling he didn’t know much anymore, but it was still something strange about her that seemed off. He couldn’t put his finger on it or figure it out, but it didn’t matter at a time like his. Another soft huff of air left his throat at such a short and slow run with her. But he could hear her breathing quickly. Even the lungs of nymphs couldn’t quite keep up with him. He didn’t want this run to end quite yet… He was having too much entertainment for that to happen.

The wolf quickened his step a little more, catching one of her arms on the backswing between his massive jaws before lifting her off her feet by it. It was as gentle as he could be, but he could still taste her blood in his mouth as he sped faster through the trees. Like before, he didn’t much care about the brush that smacked against their legs as he moved, faster and faster and faster until he almost reached his max speed. Trees flew by at blinding speeds, but he at least tried to keep her body mostly safe as he carried it with him like a lopsided twig.

Could she see the forest how he saw it? A blinding beauty of both pain and joy? The cool air that whipped through his ears to the point it drowned out the rest of the world and calmed his insanity even just a little bit? He doubted the nymph had the capacity, was sure she was likely in a full-blown panic by now at the pain of sticks, branches, and underbrush likely cutting her skin at the speeds he was going. The thought made him slow a little bit, the human side sure that it meant he was going to kill her, rip the poor creature limb from limb until it was satisfied, but the large wolf only slowed a bit more, to about 30 miles per hour or so. “Little Nymph. Are you alright for me to keep running or are your limbs too sore?” He asked, his voice almost human in the way he spoke to her, though there was no real concern in his tone. Just a playful challenge to her as he chuckled once more into the air around them.
    Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Annabel Queen Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 am

Most might have been sent into a full panic as the wolf snatched her up in his massive jaws. However, Annabel wasn't a normal person. It was true his teeth had punctured her flesh, and his jaw may have is dislocated her arm at the socket. Even though he quickly snatched her up, he didn't bite down hard enough to sever her limb. In a split second Annabel quickly caught the wolf's muzzle in her other arm, wrapping her arm under his jaw then around his nose. She made sure to pull her legs up from the brush below under his chin. Her muscles would need to flex on her adrenaline to hold onto him. Just as he hadn't severed her arm, she wouldn't try and force him to let her body go. She showed him she meant no harm by not striking him, her pose was one of protection.

Could she continue on like this? As long as he didn't tighten his jaw on her arm she would be fine, for now. His voice would shake her a little, he could talk. The soft echoes in her ears caused her to shudder a bit. She was in pain, that was true. However, she could already feel her magic doing it's best to repair her wounds and numb the pain the best it could. The teeth marks didn't hurt as much as the joint in her arm from being lifted and having her body ragdoll for the moment. Listening to his tone, she could hear him. He wanted to continue running with her. As she spoke her voice was naturally a little shaky, even for the usually fearless Annabel this massive creature had drawn something that could be considered respect from her.

"My skin is torn from your teeth, and my arm has been rolled from its socket… My body bleeds from the underbrush… But I am alive, Great wolf." Annabel would slowly inhale, then exhale calming her nerves. Why was it that everything she ran into challenged her? Was this another test? Swallowing down a soft gulp of air, she did her best to gather her nerves. Was today the day she died? From the fangs of a great wolf? If this was the day she returned to the stone, then so be it. Letting out a soft giggle, she couldn't believe what she was about to say to him. It felt insane, everything in her screamed 'no.' Perhaps the full moon, however, told her yes.

"If you don't mind me clutched to your maw, I will continue running with you. Although I cannot promise you my body will hold fast in this position, I will enjoy feeling the wind on my body, and the blur of the forest. However, know that I bleed because I am not of the trees, my body is breakable." Annabel's heart was racing faster than it had ever before, she very well could die tonight. Again her mind tried to warn her, tried to tell her to tell him to put her down. Whether or not the wolf understood she was mortal to wounds was irrelevant to her. Weirdly the idea of death from this creature was oddly peaceful. She didn't want to be ended here by any means, and she was quite attached to that arm in his teeth.

Annabel's fingers would softly brush the soft fine hairs of the beast's muzzle. "Thank you… For showing me how it feels to run like a true child of the forest. I mean no disrespect to you, I am honored by the opportunity you've already given me, but perhaps I could see the world from your back, rather than your mouth? I can run all night if I'm not shredded to pieces by the underbrush below us." Annabel would let out another 'why the fuck am I laughing' chuckle, shaking her head. "If not, I will hang on to you as long as I can. I want to see the forest as you do." He couldn't see the multi-colored irises of her eyes, but she was smiling now. Everything about her expression and her body language showed him she wasn't afraid of him, that she knew what he could do.

Her heart was racing, fear was a useless emotion she never bothered with. This was something else. A primitive feeling of being alive. She could feel her arm throb, and her warm blood seeping into the teeth of the creature. Around His muzzle and down the sides of his head her magic would swirl and trail behind them. It seeped between his jaws, doing it's best to soothe her wounds. Being of magic made her a lot tougher than normal mortal creatures. Having the hidden power of a fallen Seraphim at her fingertips was what probably kept her from crying out in pain, it was strong enough to keep her body from giving up and fading away.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Fenrir Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 am

He was… Surprised with the way she moved to hang onto him. Something like that had never been done before. Out of all the times he’d played with a possible meal, it had never tried to wrap itself around his muzzle, never tried to hang onto him. It had always tried to fight back, to pull away or to scream in his ear. Any of those things would have likely gotten this creature killed mercilessly, but instead, she scrunched herself up against him with all her might, likely fueled by adrenaline and a mixture of fear and excitement.

As he slowed down and spoke to her, he noticed it. She wasn’t afraid of him despite the slight tremble in her body and her voice as she spoke with him. There was no fear scent that rolled off of her, nothing to taint the pure magic that fell from her skin. Instead, she ‘complimented’ him. Great Wolf was a name he hadn’t heard in such a long time, even if she didn’t know him for what he was. Still, she went on. She didn’t mind being treated in such a violent manner, though he was still being semi-gentle for what he was.

He knew she was not of the trees. Her blood did not taste of a nymph, but still… He chuckled softly even as her fingers brushed the fur on his muzzle. “Even the spirits of trees bleed, little nymph. I have lived long enough to kill enough of them to know that they bleed just as others do when gnashed between my jaws.” The large wolf bit down a little harder to prove a point, but still not hard enough to crunch her bone between his jaws.

Her voice was soothing, soft like the moonlight that filtered through the branches onto them as she continued to speak, thanking him for showing her the forest, which was another reaction that caught him completely off guard, but it was a welcomed one, if he was honest. The wolf didn’t get many thanks from people he held in his jaws. However, his throat rumbled with a growl as she suggested riding him. He was no fucking mount to ride through the trees. This time, he bit down slightly harder as he came to a complete halt, making sure she knew he hated that idea, but he calmed a moment afterward and released her onto the ground.

Despite her irritating him with those words, she had said she’d meant no disrespect and that… Encouraged him to continue their run, but he didn’t want her arm to be twisted off either. Which brought another peculiar thought of why he even cared to his mind. Perhaps it was her magic that drove his wolf into a sort of calm, or maybe it was insanity? He really didn’t understand anymore why, but… She wanted to experience this with him, even if she was torn to shreds by it. After a few moments in silence, pondering the idea of what exactly to do, he turned his head to the side, those intelligent and reflective golden eyes watching her for a moment before he turned his head completely.

“Then we shall, I suppose. In a different position that will likely be just as, if not more so, uncomfortable.” Another soft laugh left his throat without even moving his jaws. Such a thing with gods… He didn’t even need to really speak in order to speak out loud to people. Something his human form likely envied. Fenrir moved in, lightly gripping her thighs between his massive jaws which were able to accommodate her properly. She was correct, however. She didn’t taste of nymph. It was human and magic, and an undertone of something holy, angelic even, but it was diluted and somehow still very strong. He had always had a weakness to his curiosity…

“This will have to do, if you can withstand the pain of my teeth in your flesh, little nymph.” He waited, not turning his head to fully lift her up until he got the ‘okay’ from her to do so. Despite his past with people, with creatures of all kinds, she sparked intrigue in him with her way of speech that was far beyond her years and the amount of respect she showed him despite how cruelly he’d treated her. Such a peculiar little creature this was between his jaws…
    Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Annabel Queen Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 am

His fearsome growl would vibrate through her arm, causing her to flinch just a little. Her expression, however, wasn't one that prey would give, it was more like the face of a child being sternly scolded. She understood his growl, and the slight clench if his teeth. Clearly, he was not to be ridden. It was worth suggesting in her mind, but him refusing made just as much sense. He wasn't some crude horse to be saddled and steered. This was a beast of the wilds and should be treated like such. Subservient to no man, woman, or other creature… or that's how she saw it. His sudden fierceness didn't shake her nerves, he was merely teaching her a lesson.

Once he slowed and put her down, she took a moment to assess her shoulder. Running her hand along her shoulder she'd visually flinch. It dangled from the socket, held together from her muscles, skin, and tendons. She was unable to be picked up by normal means. Try as she might each flex only told her the inevitable. 'Yup… Dislocated.' Just as she thought he had popped her arm from her sock while snatching her up. Running her hand over it she felt around, picking and probing at her muscles. Grabbing the top of her arm, she would inhale a deep breath. Quickly she jerked her arm inward rolling it in her hand, a sharp 'pop' would echo through the silence of the night. The pain was awful, but not unbearable. It was the sound that made her feel a bit nauseous.

Dismissing the feeling of getting sick, swallowing down the quiet gag. She moved her attention back to the mighty beast. Who moved toward her, and wrapped his jaws around her thighs. Nodding softly she waited for him to lift her off the ground. His fangs dug into her flesh, it stung, but she knew it could be much worse. Reassuring him she ran her hands softly over his muzzle once more, the fine small hairs felt like velvet to her fingertips.

As he began his pace once more, the young woman cleared her throat. "I don't think I've ever been carried in the jaws of a wolf before. Certainly, this spot is much warmer." She would give him a playful, even apologetic smile. Then her thought went to the idea of the forest nymphs, "What do they taste like?... Tree nymphs I mean… I've never had the chance to eat one… And I doubt I ever will. I try not to go out of my way to eat the souls of trees… But I can't say I'm not curious."

What a strange thing to ask him, out of all the things she could bother him with, her first inquiry was how the spirits of the woods tasted. Whatever, or whoever he was, she was satisfied with knowing him as 'great wolf.' The term was affectionate, respectful. She saw him as a guardian in the forest around them. Even now as his large fangs were locked into her skin, she felt oddly safe. There was no way anything was going to challenge this great wolf to a fight.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Fenrir Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:09 pm

His gaze moved around the damp forest, so deep in the woods that the tree's branches almost blocked the moonlight from trickling through the trees, the ferns so dense that he couldn’t take a step without getting the water droplets onto his fur. His ears swiveled, taking in the woods around him, surveying the woods around them for any signs of possible threats. Of course, there was none that approached them. There truly wasn’t much in the way that would challenge the very large wolf, unless it was perhaps feral, but even then, most of the time, they still knew fear.

The sound of a sharp inhale made his gaze flit back to the woman beside him, curious as he watched her tend to her arm which he’d ripped from its socket, but at least it was still intact. He knew how much it would hurt to pop it back into place. He’d had to do it so many times himself that it almost didn’t phase him anymore. But for a normal person, he knew how much it would likely hurt and it was… Interesting to watch the way she pulled it back into the socket, the loud sound in his ears and echoed softly through the darkening night.

The wolf gave a soft human-like laughing growl at her pain and the look of her skin paling slightly. Was it from the pain? Maybe. It could have also been the sound of even the feel of it though. Still, he was… Glad? Maybe that was the right word? Content maybe…? That she accepted his actions as he lifted her up in his jaws once more, a more seated position. “Just keep your body out of my line of sight, little nymph. If I can’t see where I’m going it could be dangerous for you.” He chuckled once more as he continued to trot through the woods as she ran her fingers over his muzzle.

He’d never let anyone pet her, never let anyone get this close enough to him to do something like this without killing them, but still. “I would be more surprised if you had been.” He laughed once more into the night air. “There aren’t many that can compete size wise to me.” He gave a more growly kind of laugh, though it could have just been that cocky confidence of his. After a few moments, she asked him another question, one he hadn’t expected from her lips. A name, an age, a race even, maybe. But not what tree nymphs smelled like.

His feet sped up a little bit more as he continued on through the trees. “They taste like sticks with blood. They’re very crunchy to bite into but still have that slight metallic taste. It’s a little bit different depending on the tree they’re joined with.” He remembered the taste of them and ended up tightening his jaws at the memory of tearing them to shreds, but the one between his teeth was not them. She bled in human blood. “They are very fun to chase, more than anything. They would think it a game until you caught them and it was an awful lot like ripping the wings from a moth. Watching them writhe between my jaws as that shock and terror took over.” He chuckled once more as he continued to speed through the forest.

“Their magic isn’t as striking as yours, however. I figured maybe a strange new moon nymph? But your blood tastes human yet thick with a magic that you couldn’t possess. In all my years, never have I tasted such a thing.” He contemplated the taste of it. “I will not ask, for I don’t truly care for the answer. It’s simply too beautiful a night to spend alone, hmm?” He gave a wolfish sounding ‘purr’, if one could call it that.

The large wolf sped faster and faster once more until he hit his maximum speed. His limbs strained with the rush as his paws hit heavy against the soil, the slight sting of the branches against his shins hardly registered in his mind as he continued. He would have howled if not for his mouth being full, his hot breath which turned into panting was likely uncomfortable for her, but he didn’t care. There was just too much joy in continuing to run at his full potential for once in such a long time without killing anything.

It was too soon that they came to the bog so deep in woods, his feet slowing as they dipped into the muddy waters. Flowers danced in the moonlight, glowing gold in the light of the full moon with magic that danced around them much like this woman’s magic did her own. “Or those… You’re not a nymph of those flowers either. They taste cloyingly sweet when you’re able to catch them.” He chuckled once more as he continued to step carefully through the cold water, staying around the edge of the swamp that was rumored to be dangerous for this and that reason.
    Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Annabel Queen Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Annabel would arch her back slightly outward making sure to obey the wisdom of the 'great wolf,' she didn't feel like being smacked into these trees at this speed. That would probably kill her, and she wasn't going to get this far to die to a tree. The idea made her smile, and she couldn't help but let out her own gentle chuckle out sharing with him, "I'd hate to go through all of this just to be killed by a passing tree. That would be pretty embarrassing, not to mention pathetic." The firey haired maiden would smile, her fingers trailed over his soft nose once more, then she stopped to continue listening to him.

'There aren't many that can compete size wise to me.' This comment made her smile even wider, more then she should actually. 'Now where have I heard that before?' Her favorite demon companion came to mind, ever arrogant when it came to showing off to her. Honestly, the idea made her hold back a laugh. Men, they seemed to always be competing for over size... Even this wolf seemed to be bragging a bit, strutting his size and power. Whether it was for her benefit or for his own was irrelevant for the time being, but he was... interesting. Now was not the time to be thinking about men, more so in the mouth of a great beast. Pulling her mind from anything else related she focused her attention at the view around her. This part of the woods was so dark, most creatures would be afraid to tred this far. However, this was her home. And she was currently sitting in the maw of a mighty creature. She almost dared something to attack them, the sight of this great creature tearing another apart would be powerful, breathtaking even.

As his pace picked up under her she couldn't help but look around a little more proudly, surveying the land from her toothy seat. His voice growled at her, answering her question. Feeling him describe their taste, then tighten his jaws a little bit caused her fingers to softly push down on his nose just a bit to remind him. He seemed to remember, with or without her help that he was carrying her. Once he was done talking about killing the nymphs, she would smile at him. Her eyes carried a sense of wonder with every descriptive, yet gruesome word. She had never killed anything as a wolf before. She didn't have his nose or his ears... Her humanoid body sucked at hunting, for the most part, at least it did when it came to tracking and killing with brute strength. Annabel was more of a silent killer, stalking her prey from the brush or the trees. Her bow helped her make the kill as clean and quick as possible, without damaging meat or hide... But killing for sport? To merely tear something to shreds? The thought had never crossed her before, but she wasn't exactly uninterested by it.

Hearing the wolf continue to speak to her would give her an odd feeling of warmth through her body, a strange feeling really. More so if she considered the fact that his fangs were dug into her skin. By now her bleeding had already stopped, for the most part, her magic clotted the wounds and stopped her from bleeding out. Creatures of magic were always more resilient, more so the seraphim's natural ability to be used for battle helped with this. Wounds could not bleed out on the battlefield. If she only knew just how special her magic really was. No one else in her family had magic the same color as hers. The beautiful wisps of silver, swirling like crushed pearls. Annabel would smile, him calling her magic 'striking' made her blush a bit. A compliment from such a great beast was an honor and she was actually glad he didn't press her on where her magic came from.

"I agree... A run under the moon is always better with someone else. Her smile was sweet, oddly affectionate for talking to someone she had just met. As he started to Gallop faster, weaving around the trees and through the brush she could indeed feel his breath rushing past her thighs. A feeling that should have been considered uncomfortable by most, but to her exhilarating. Each heavy hot gust from his massive lungs reminded her of how magnificent he truly was. The warmth was welcomed against the cold wind whipping her in the face from his speed.

Feeling him slow, she would realize where they were now. The bog. She hated this place, the cold murky water held all kinds of terrible things. It smelled awful, and there had always been rumors of quicksand or mud swallowing you if you were careless. And if that wasn't bad enough, the insects loved this place, not just the tiny ones. "Watch your paws here, Great Wolf... This place is dangerous, even for creatures of your stature. I've heard rumors of quicksand, and mud that swallows creatures whole... And even worse things lurk in the trees and the murky water... Mind yourself, I would hate to lose my companion to this undesirable place."
    Fenrir
    Fenrir

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Fenrir Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:19 am

Out of all the things she possibly could have been afraid of at a moment like this, being killed by a tree should have been the last thing on her mind. She was in the jaws of a creature that had torn apart so many people that he couldn’t even count anymore. He’d ripped apart any man, woman and even child that had crossed paths with him during his less sane days. Now that he’d all but been threatened to stop, he mostly kept toward feral creatures and mindless beasts when he needed to get out his aggression. This creature locked between his jaws was indeed interesting, to say the least. At least she wasn’t normal, clinging to his nose with the stench of fear all around her. It likely would have made him crazed with the need to rip her to shreds. But she was strangely calm and it didn’t trigger the same predatory factor as other people tended to.

He was a lone creature most days, but he remembered the days of his youth. Running with his sister perched atop his back as he carried her through the woods and over mountains, down vast canyons and across great lakes. He’d loved to be with his family when he could back then and it… Really hadn’t changed, but it was just more difficult now. Hel was slowly dropping more and more into madness and Jory was… Well, he was one of the biggest playboys that Fenrir had ever known. He could hardly keep up with them in his own insanity, wracked with the need for blood and violence to soothe his inner beast. He shook his head slightly at the memories that wouldn’t help right now. His childhood was gone and there was no way to bring back that life-loving, free spirited creature that he’d once been.

As they reached the bog, he chuckled softly at her warning, turning those huge yellow eyes to focus on her as they reflected the moonlight around him. She even went as far to call him her companion, though he supposed he was for the evening, wasn’t he? He turned his attention back toward the woods as he stepped further into the murky depths. “I know very well the bog, little nymph, along with most of the feral beasts that hunt here. This is my hunting grounds when I feel the need itch to tear something apart.” He explained to her. “The quicksand and other possible dangers just make the hunt more fun~” His voice sounded strangely excited about that fact, but he chuckled once more. “Don’t worry for your safety, little one. If it comes down to it, I will throw you from danger so you won’t get mixed up in a battle you weren’t meant for on this night.” His tone was oddly warm, affectionate even as he continued to trudge through the waters.

“Have you ever gone beyond the bog in your journeys through the woods? To the ponds that lay just past the hydrangea on the far side?” He asked her curiously. It wasn’t a place really well known, said to house even greater dangers than the bog itself, but in reality, it was mostly peaceful unless you came with the intent to destroy the place. Regardless of her answer, the wolf continued making his way carefully through the waters, around the perimeter to get to the other side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 am