Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Items and Gear Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Items and Gear Information

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Items and Gear Information Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Items and Gear Information Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Items and Gear Information Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Items and Gear Information Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Items and Gear Information Empty Items and Gear Information

Post by Dungeon Master Fri May 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Items and Gear Information CwnDpMk

Weapons/Magic:

Weapons and magic are used in combat to fight NPCs and other players. The milestone of your weapons' effects the highest amount of damage you can roll.

Types of weapons/magic and how to get them:

Milestone 1 (1-5) 1-6
    Milestone 2 (6-10) 1-10
    Milestone 3 (11-15) 1-15
    Milestone 4 (16-20) 1-20

Higher grade of milestones are achieved by leveling your character, then buying the milestone upgrades at the shop, or find a crafter that can make it (with the assistance of the staff.).

Armor:

Armor is used to absorb damage, once the armor hits 0, it breaks and either needs to be repaired, or new armor needs to be bought.

How Armor works:

Once you have bought armor from our shop, you will have it added to your character sheet, and it will appear near your health bar in the forums. When you take damage from any attack, it will be taken out of your armor rather than your health bar.

Types of Armor:

Milestone 1 (1-5):     -15 ($20)
    Milestone 2 (6-10):   -25 ($30)
    Milestone 3 (11-15): -35 ($40)
    milestone 4 (16-20): -45 ($50)

How to get better armor:

Buy it from the item shop, using the item request application, or find a crafter that can make it (with the assistance of the staff.).

Items:

Items are the extra tools your character owns and can be used to achieve a goal.

How items work:

Simply say you're using them during your event, and roll to see how well you use them with proficient or unproficient depending if you've got a talent to use them.

Types of items and prices:

Prices vary, it's staff's rule here.

How to get more items:

Request to buy them from the item shop, using the application.

Can I lose my items?

Yes, if you attempt to use an item and roll a crit fail, depending on the situation the item may break, and you might have to replace it.

Consumables/Potions:

A Consumable is something your character ingests, and it affects their body in one way or another. The type of the consumable depends on the item itself, and what it does.

Types of consumables and prices:

The type of the consumable and the price depends on the imagination of the player, and what the staff member deems fair or unfair.

How do I get them?

Request them from the item store, using the request application, or find a crafter that can make it (with the assistance of the staff.)

What happens when I use one?

The character will be affected in many ways, from healing to poisoned to invisible and so on depending on the effects of the consumable they have ingested or been hit with.

Types of items and prices:

Prices vary, it's staff's rule here.

Houses:

What are houses used for?

Homes can be used in missions and may be required to fulfill some of them. They can also be places where your character lived outside of missions and can be shared by more than one person if desired.

How do I buy a house?

You fill out a request skeleton and request your home from here. You will also find more information here on what all levels of homes will get you and how many times they can be used in missions.

Types of homes and prices

Run Down Apartment or Slums House - 10 missions - $1000
    Moderate Duplex or Apartment - 20 missions - $2000
    High-Class Home - 30 missions - $3000
    Mansion - Unlimited missions - $4000

Vehicles:

What are vehicles used for?
    Vehicles are used to get from point A to point B or to take a target from one place to another. They can also be used for surveillance and other such missions. They are great for getting around the city, especially if you need to be quick about it.

How do I buy one?

You fill out a request skeleton and request your car from here. You will also find more information here on what all levels of vehicles will get you and how many times they can be used in missions.

Types of vehicles

Junker Car - 5 missions - $500
    Medium Car - 10 missions - $1000
    Good Car - 15 missions - $1500
    Luxury Car - Unlimited missions - $2000

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:40 am