Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Homes and Cars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Homes and Cars

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Homes and Cars Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Homes and Cars Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Homes and Cars Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Homes and Cars Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Homes and Cars Empty Homes and Cars

Post by Dungeon Master Tue May 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Homes and Cars CwnDpMk

As part of the City of Eyls'ayn, you can purchase a home or a car while in the city. This can be done by any means depending on your preferences, whether it be from one of the Mafia, from an actual dealer or from a back market place. They're also used for many different things, but these ones are used for missions mainly. You may have something like an apartment to start off with, but it may not be used in a mission at all.

The prices are also very different based on what exactly you want, and how long they last.

Homes and Cars CwnDpMk

Cars

Junker Cars: Meant for a quick get in and get out, but only last for 5 missions due to their nature. They aren't meant to last and simply run a short period of time, making them perfect for mafia jobs or just to get to and from your destinations while you save up for a new car.
    Cost: $500

Medium Car:  These cars are your average everyday cars. They aren't terrible, but they're not great either. They are a little bit dinged up and the interior might not be the best, but they run and they'll last you a little longer than the junker car. The last 10 missions.
    Cost: $1000

Good Car: This car is one bought to get you where you want to go and lasts quite a while. These cars last 15 missions and get great gas mileage to boot. They are sometimes lower end new cars or, at the very least, very good used cars.
    Cost: $1500

Luxury Car: This car is the car that people dream about or the car that the rich and the famous drive. They last indefinitely unless completely wrecked, which can happen if your rolls are bad enough and the moderator deems it necessary. These luxury cars and beautiful, get great gas mileage and for the price, you get whatever amenity you want with it.
    Cost: $2000.

Homes and Cars CwnDpMk

Homes

Run Down Apartment or Slums Homes: These are home that has been used for a number of things. These are the houses with stains on the floor that you probably don't want to know the cause of, peeling paint or wallpaper, and maybe even mold if you're unlucky. But you can't beat the price for a throwaway home that you'll only be in for a short amount of time. These can be used for 10 missions.
    Cost: $1000

Moderate Duplex or Apartment: These homes are decent with at least newer carpet and clean walls and floors. They're a bit run down now terms of appliances, but they still all work at least. These homes, you can stay in a bit longer due to the fact that they aren't falling apart around you and can have up to two bedrooms so that you and a friend may share the cost of it. These homes last for 20 missions.
    Cost: $2000

High-Class Homes: These homes are for your very well of people. They are beautiful, with new floors, new appliances, spacious rooms, huge bathrooms, and big yards. They have three rooms and can be split by three people if you would like some roommates or two ways if you'd rather. They last quite a while at 30 missions but come with a large price tag to boot.
    Cost: $3000

Mansion: These homes, like luxury cars, are the ones people drool over. With huge lots, sprawling kitchens and unnecessary rooms, like a movie theatre if you want one. They have all new everything and for the cost, you get anything you want in it included in the cost of your home, including a groundskeeper and a security guard if you want one for the front of your gate. They come with up to 5 rooms and can be split between as little as two people. They also last indefinitely unless something really bad happens.
    Cost: $4000

Homes and Cars CwnDpMk