Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

3 posters

Family for the day.(level 0)

Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Group: R&R
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Family for the day.(level 0)

Post by Patience Rose Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Patience would give the room a gentle humbling girn, nodding her head slowly. Her big yellow eyes would blink, allowing herself to focus.

"Well as you said, every day is a little different. My mornings are pretty much the same, wake up, get dressed in my uniform, drink some coffee eat a small healthy breakfast, brush my teeth then I head off to work. Once I get there, I am ready to help people. I don't have time to get settled in, because people who come through the ER don't have the time. Medical emergencies are no joke, that's a life you're in charge of saving. My team and I need to be ever vigilant and ready to jump to a situation in a moments notice. In fact, without them, I wouldn't be able to do the job. The ER, where I work, has an amazing team of people ready to save people. Together we're like a big family, supporting each other. We're strongest when we're a team."

Patience would soften her smile to become more serious, "I want to add however, that my line of work isn't always a cheerful one. Sometimes we do all we can, no matter how hard we try to save them... Not everyone pulls through. My job can be very sad. It's also our job to help console the families of those we lose. It's a very tough part of the job, and in a way, you always feel like you're a part of that family. It hurts your heart seeing them in pain. You share those last moments of a loved one's life, and sometimes you can't help but feel helpless."

Patience would allow her somber gaze to become a little lighter, "That's why I am in this line of work because with the help of my team and my own hands, I can try to do everything to not only save the lives of other people but to save someone's loved one." Patience would bow her head a bit, to signal she was done speaking. Then she waited for any more questions or comments.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Saphire Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:02 pm

You literally have silence from the entire class as they hang on your every word, amazed by the story you weave for them. They are both shocked and in awe of how you describe your ‘job’. However, there’s always one, isn’t there? The one you recognize from R&R, one who apparently doesn’t know his place, smirks over at you. He knows your name very well, but maybe not your status exactly. The rest of the class claps at your tales as they come to an end, even the man from R&R does, but you know the look of trouble enough to know that he’s going to start some.

Once the room quiets down a little bit, he raises his hand as if he were a student to ask a question. If you don’t acknowledge him, the teacher does and points to him to ask the question on his mind. “How many years of schooling did you need in order to become an ER doctor? And how much did the schooling cost?” He asks with a slightly challenging grin. A few of the parents nod in agreement. “And how much is the annual salary?” He tacks onto the end. “Just wondering how much I’ll have to save up to get Georgie into school for it when he grows up.”

Please roll me another charisma, my dear and handle it as you will.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Patience would shoot him a smile, her eyes narrowed. "Oh you're mistaken, I never said I was an ER Doctor... I'm a nurse, still in school actually. You seem like every good team, you need other pairs of hands. That's me! However, I do know the 'big wigs.' In fact, I work VERY close to them... You could even say, I'm their right hand." Patience was giving this man a silent warning while doing her best to avoid the questions.

Rolling persuasion, proficient.
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 pm

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 IZSYZZR
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:38 am

He looks a little bit shocked at first, brows raised and eyes wide before it settles into a smile. “I see. I just assumed that you would be considering how capable you looked at doing your job.” He compliments easily, though your threat goes over his head. He’s not the brightest bulb in the bunch. Probably why you don’t know him by name. ”That was a bit rude of me to assume.” He bows his head a bit to you, getting the picture to at least not question you further about it.

This time, however, a woman kind of raises her hand to ask a question and once given a nod from the teacher, she turns her gaze to you. “That was a good question though… How many years of schooling does it take to be a nurse?” Her voice is a bit quieter, not really challenging at all, but more curious. [b]“It’s a good field to go into, especially since the demand for care likely isn’t going to go down any time soon.”[/color] She smiles politely at you and waits quietly for your answer. Please roll me a perception check when you do.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Patience would need to think fast, how many years sounded correct? Calculating the amount of knowledge you'd need to know about wounds, anatomy, and so on she would guess around six? This job was a tough one, and you'd need to learn loads of knowledge. Anything higher sounded more into doctoring rather than nursing. Inhaling to herself she would wear her prettiest smile. "Six years. You need to have extensive knowledge of biology, plus learning how to safely handle situations."

Rolling Proficient Perception: Observance
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:42 pm

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 IZSYZZR
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:23 am

Very good job, the woman nods her head thoughtfully for a moment and steps back, taking your answer without question. Another man raises his hand, all of them seeming to be very interested in what kind of life you lead in this very unexciting setting. Once the teacher nods to him, the man steps forward a bit. “Is it your goal to become a doctor? Or are you just staying as a nurse?” He asks, though his voice is kind of quiet in comparison to the others. You may either roll me a perception to see if you can read his lips of hear his voice or you may roll me a percentile. The choice is yours, my dear.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:30 am

"I haven't quite decided yet, as much as it would help out to become a doctor, I do enjoy my work as a nurse." The new voice was a little hard to hear, but she would do her best to listen.

Rolling Proficient Perception: Observance

Last edited by Patience Rose on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:30 am

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 3 IERDT6W

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:04 am