Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

3 posters

Family for the day.(level 0)

Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family for the day.(level 0)

Post by Saphire Tue May 28, 2019 7:43 pm

Congratulations, Patience, you are able to pull your phone out of your pocket as the little girl turns away from you to look toward a teacher who is now eyeballing you. You’re able to check your messages to get her name. Her name is Calla Whitley. You’re also able to check and see that she’s in the third grade. Her eyes turn back to you, and she leans in before looking back toward the teacher and whispers in your ear. “That’s Mr. Davidos. He’s gonna come over in a second and make sure you’re not sketchy.” She informs you with an innocent look before she pulls away and just like she said, here comes that teacher.

“Excuse me, ma’am. Are you acquainted with this young girl? You seemed a bit lost a few moments ago…” He’s a rather attractive man, looks to be about in his late thirties with just a touch of gray in his hair around his ears and forehead and a few smile lines around his mouth. His bright green eyes look over toward Calla, and she smiles sweetly up at him but seems to let you do the talking.

Go ahead and roll a charisma check and give us a good excuse, my dear.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Group: R&R
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Patience Rose Fri May 31, 2019 6:08 pm

Patience would smile her biggest smile, showing him her sharp pearly white teeth. Her big yellow cat ears would pull back slightly, her yellow eyes softened."I don't tend to walk around schools as that would be very strange, but since Calla's mama couldn't make it today I'm here to stand in and give her someone to present. Hello~ My name is Patience, I'm her auntie. It's really nice to meet you Mr.?"

-Rolling Proficient, Persuasion.
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Dungeon Master Fri May 31, 2019 6:08 pm

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Rolls

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 IZSYZZR
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:57 pm

The man looks down at Calla and then back up at you, Patience. It’s a good thing you look similar and that kitty cat backpack she’s carrying around does you some favors too. “Mr. Davidos. I’m the vice principal. I hadn’t heard that Calla was bringing anyone other than her mom, so I was a bit surprised.” He says with a slight smile. You’ve fooled him, congratulations. “Calla can show you to the front desk to get your guest badge and then you may go to her class.” He waves you on by, and the little girl smiles up at you with a bit of mischief in her big blue eyes. You are also a bad influence. So congrats on that, my dear.

Calla will lead you into the office, and you get your shiny laminated pass that says “Guest:” on it and allows you to write your name on it in dry erase marker, which you may do if you wish. Afterward, the little girl takes your hand and leads you to her classroom. There are many other adults in the room, standing in the back while the kids take their seats. You may join them if you’d like, or if you’re feeling a bit more childish, there is an empty seat next to your ‘niece’. Whatever your choice, please roll me a perception check when you do.
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/20Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Patience would stay close to Calla, looking down at her she would see the glimpse of mischief. Her cat ears would slowly roll backward her eyes narrowed slightly. "I saw that. Don't think it's ok to lie to adults. If I didn't lie to that man, he would have kicked me off the school grounds. Couldn't have you showing up without anyone, that wouldn't have been much fun, right? Anyway, today is the only exception when it comes to lying to the adults, got it?" The cat's ears would roll forward her eye lightened up, a playful smile spread over her face.

Once they got her guest pass she would write 'Patience' on it. Feeling the little hand grab hers made her tense up a bit at first, then she would slowly relax. Whispering to the little girl, making sure to keep her voice low so just she could hear, "So what'll it be kiddo? I can't play you a cop, they could check that. How does someone who takes care of old people sound? I know it's kinda lame, but you'll get points from your teacher if you play that card. Professionals love kids who wanna take care of the elderly." Patience gave her a devious smile as they walked together.

Once they were in the schoolroom, Patience wouldn't bother standing with the rest of the adults. Instead, she would walk over to Calla, sitting down next to her. She was here for the kid, after all, she didn't mind sitting next to her. Besides, she was cute, and that little devious flicker in her eyes reminded her of herself when she was a kitten. Patience leaned in close whispering to her 'niece.' "I can turn into a house cat when I feel like it if that makes me any cooler? What's the plan kiddo?"

~As asked, Rolling Proficient - Observance.~
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:33 pm

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 IZSYZZR
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:14 pm

The little girl looks up at you as you scold her, Patience, innocence in her big blue eyes like she has no idea what you’re talking about whatsoever. She’s just the kind of kid that reminds you of your past with her bright, innocent gaze with a bit more mischief behind those eyes. “I know. Only for today.” She says innocently, the corners of her lips still upturned as she leads you further toward the office.

Once you get to the office and then start on the way to the office and as you’re talking to her, she looks to be thinking it over in her little head about what you’re saying, but she wrinkles her nose slightly as you suggest taking care of old people. Despite saying that it’ll win points from her teacher, it’s clear that she doesn’t agree. She doesn’t answer you right away, waiting until you get to the classroom and then, to her surprise, you take a seat near hers.

You do notice that as you enter the room, parents have their eyes on the two of you and you even recognize one of them as one of the men from R&R, a lackey on the totem pole, but still a familiar face enough that you recognize him. The little girl reaches across before her teacher enters the room and hands you a little tiny note and when you open it, it simply says “ER Trama Dotcor”. She is still young, of course, but you can read it as ‘ER Trauma Doctor’. A moment later, she hands you another one that says “Or just wing it” with a little stick-figure drawing of a chicken on it.

If you choose to look at her, she has a look in her eyes that almost challenges you as her teacher comes into the room, clearing his throat. Enter Teacher: Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Im585210

The teacher has brownish blond hair and green eyes that look at his students and then at the parents. “Welcome, students, and parents. As you all know, today we’re going to be going over Parent’s Day, and you will all have a chance to speak to tell out fine students what you do. Hopefully, we can insight our bright little minds in this room about what they want to be when they grow up.” He says with a charming smile to all of the people in the room. He’s quite handsome, really with a charming and kind smile and he’s dressed very well. It’s clear that some of the single mothers in the room are after him by the quiet giggling that you hear from behind you.

One or two people go up ahead of you, explaining to the students and parents what they do. One is an advertisement agent, and the other is a veterinarian/doctor specifically for Wildkin.

“And now, for the parent with Miss Calla?” The teacher says as he looks up from his paper and flashes you a bright smile. “Please introduce yourself to the class?”

Roll me that charisma, kitty cat. And get your game face on about what kind of tale you want to spin to make Calla the most popular kid in school.
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 Drawn-chicken-stick-figure-387112-2329654
    Patience Rose
    Patience Rose

Character sheet
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Patience Rose Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Patience would take the note, 'ER Trauma Doctor eh?' The chicken would cause her to sigh, If she didn't do it, she was a chicken. Fine. Patience would stand up next to her 'niece' setting a hand on her shoulder. Clearing her throat, she would attempt to speak loud and clear.

"Hello everyone, My name is Patience. Calla's mama couldn't be here today but she asked me if I'd like to come and be her guest. I'd never let my sweet little niece down, so I happily obliged! I work saving lives at the ER, helping trauma victims."

Rolling Proficient Persuasion

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 pm

'Proficent' :
    Family for the day.(level 0) - Page 2 COZDKXZ
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Post by Saphire Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:40 am

Woah! Everyone is shook at your presence. A few of the men in the back raise their brows as you tell them what you do. Even Calla is looking up at you with big wide blue eyes like she doesn’t know if you’re telling the truth or not. And as you tell everyone that you’re an ER doctor helping trauma victims, there’s an audible “woah” from a kid a few seats away. These kids are enamored with you already, and even the teacher looks impressed.

“Can you give us a ‘day in the life of’? What’s your usual routine around the hospital?” The teacher asked you, his green eyes locked on you with a smile. Everyone is waiting with bated breath for you to continue. “Of course, every day can’t be exactly the same as different accidents happen, but still… What’s your typical morning like?”

Let's try to keep them on the line, shall we?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:12 am