Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
General Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

General Rules

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    General Rules  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999General Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    General Rules  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999General Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

General Rules  Empty General Rules

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:03 pm

General Rules  CwnDpMk

General Rules:

Before anything else, we want to get through the Rules and Regulations, and then we will get into the Terms of Service.

Be Courteous; We ask that you as a person be kind and polite to other people. We have an extensive range of languages and use swear words. However, if your post contains excessively vulgar, insulting, explicit or hatefully things directed at a PERSON, it will be removed, and disciplinary actions will be taken toward the offender.

Moderators; We moderators have taken oaths and vows to you, the player. If you feel that someone is unfair as a moderator, please feel free to contact one of the other moderators politely. Even if it is one of the owners, we are not gods in this roleplay, and we strive for fairness between everyone, so please remember that we are human.

No spamming; spam or posts that don’t relate to the thread or channel are not allowed outside of the proper channels.

No stalking (persistent harassment of a person. If a person asks you to stop, please leave them alone), trolling (posting material that is inflammatory or intended to incite a reaction or offend someone solely), or pirating (claiming that you own or have created something that you have not, such as music, software, or anime/pictures.)

How many Characters can I have?: - You're given the ability to play quite a collection of OCs in this rp, the exception is you may put only ONE in each GROUP. Meaning you can have two mobsters, but one must be in R&R while the other is in The Bloodline.

No Child Abuse!! Any discussion, depiction, or promotion of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation and/or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor is NOT ALLOWED!

We have a Discord channel and are mainly active there. The link is provided here. Come join us and we'll be more than happy to talk over characters with you along with answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions about anything that is listed here, please feel free to ask one of your moderators, and we will explain it.

General Rules  CwnDpMk

Last edited by Dungeon Master on Mon May 20, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

General Rules  Empty Re: General Rules

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:51 pm

General Rules  CwnDpMk

TERMS OF SERVICE:

This website is for players of 18 or older. There will be adult situations, graphic content and such. However, we do require you, as a player, to label your threads that become rated 18+ for whatever such reasons, so that someone doesn’t stumble across something they don’t want to read thinking that they are in a safe thread.

Things that will require an 18+ rating on a thread:
          Sex or highly sexualized content; going into detail rather than a quick scene or skip. Sex happens between characters, and you may even go into detail, but we do request that it doesn’t happen literally everywhere. This website isn’t solely for cybersex and such things. First and foremost, this is a roleplay based website with story and depth beyond just sex.
          Extreme violence; basically torture or graphic content that may be traumatizing to some readers. In this world, there is the mafia and mobsters, and they do kill, torture and dismember people to get rid of the evidence, along with other crazy and twisted things. Not all the people you meet are friendly people. We ask that you do not do anything against other peoples’ characters without prior consent from the character’s maker and that you let the moderators know in advance.
           Rape; Some characters on this site are terrible and do terrible things, and rape does sometimes happen. We ask that you don’t do this against other peoples’ characters unless given express permission by the parties involved and that you let the moderators know in advanced.

Privacy Policy:
    Your privacy is important to us, and we will not disclose or sell any information given to us unless forced by law. We ask that you never display or share very personal information such as addresses, telephone numbers, actual birthdays, social security numbers, etc. Do your due diligence to keep yourself and your personal information safe, but we as moderators will not be held responsible for what you post to the general public.

Modifications of Rule:
    We reserve the right to change, add, remove or discontinue this site with or without your notice to you (though we will let everyone know if we do any of this with another announcement here and on discord).

Prohibited Content:
      1; stalking, harassing, ridicule, threaten, scorn, or defraud any member of this roleplay. In character is one thing, out of character is a whole other thing.
      2; going along with the rule above, if a person tells you to stop messing with their character, do so. We do not want any person feeling uncomfortable, and if anyone is making you feel that way, we ask that you come to a moderator.
      3; if you do not heed a moderators warning, you will be warned twice and then banned on the third warning, though you may be removed immediately depending on the severity of the offense.
      4; use, conspire to use or encourage others to use this site for any illegal purposes.
      5; discuss, promote, or depict any form of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation, or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor or engage in any conduct whatsoever that violates any law pertaining to the protection of minors.
      6; post or distribute any content that contains software viruses or other code intended to damage or interfere with any software, hardware, equipment, system, data, or additional information.
      7; intentionally interfere with the operation of our site or any Member's enjoyment of it, including deliberately posting inflammatory statements to get a reaction ("Trolling") outside of character

Termination;
    You agree to that we for any or no reason may terminate any account or any part of that you may have or use. (This will likely never happen, but we reserve the right to do so, just in case.) Any suspected abusive, fraudulent, or illegal activity or any other prohibited conduct will be grounds for immediate termination of your account(s) and in some cases, referral to appropriate law enforcement authorities.

General Rules  CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:12 am