Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
The World Itself and the Current Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

The World Itself and the Current Time Period

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    The World Itself and the Current Time Period Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The World Itself and the Current Time Period Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    The World Itself and the Current Time Period Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The World Itself and the Current Time Period Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

The World Itself and the Current Time Period Empty The World Itself and the Current Time Period

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 01, 2019 10:48 am

The World Itself and the Current Time Period CwnDpMk

Eyls'ayn is situated in a universe parallel to our own. They are a shadow, marked with the same big cities as this world, but there is one big difference. Monsters, fairy tales creatures, and spirits are all real. They are in our stories because, in the past, they have slipped through the borders that separate our universes, but for the most part, they stay in their own.

The citizens of this parallel universe are just like all of us, many are even human, though there are only a few cities that are secluded from the truth of the creatures that live among them. However, despite all the rifts between races, there is a city that has become the linchpin in uniting many different races. Among other things, they have the very best in all significant areas of study, from magic to science and everywhere in between. They are at the top of their field in almost everything, and there is nothing that you can't get in this city if you have the proper connections.

However, keeping this city running is no easy task. It is run by a wonderful mayor who loves the city dearly and cracks down on any crime that rears its ugly head. He and his campaign work very closely with the Eyls'ayn Police Department to crack down on the crime rates; however, they are up against two of the city's worst bunch of criminals.

The Roses and Ruin, or R&R as they're sometimes called, are run by the god Hades along with his wife Persephone and are far more organized than that of their rivals. They stick mainly to money laundering, blackmail, infiltrating and other white-collar crime, though they have been known to delve into the deeper parts now and then. They are rather close-knit and provided that you are crucial to them; they will have your back. Higher-ups in the gang seldom spend any time in jail seeing as most of the evidence somehow goes missing and witnesses are usually silenced in one way or another.

Against them are known as The BloodLine, run by Kayden Carlos, a dragon famed for his greed and brutality. These people are your murderers, rapists, and dark web kind of people. They thrive on chaos and greed, where the only rule is what benefits the gang in any way. They will kidnap, maim and torture for no reason other than monetary gain without a second thought and are far more disorganized than the R&R group. If you get caught, you're on your own, and if you try to talk, you'll have wished you were never born, even in protective custody. Their higher-ups are said to be situated in places of power around the city, though no one knows who exactly is in where when it comes to the mafia.

The Eyls'ayn Police Department work tirelessly day and night to catch these criminals. They hire a wide array of people from a number of different backgrounds and so long as you can pass the tests, both the physical and the psychological ones, you'll be welcomed into the brothers and sisters in blue. They are surprisingly tight-knit for such a large group, and though they have different stations all around the city, they have one large headquarters that most of the Police Department pass through at least once a week, so it isn't uncommon for everyone to see and meet one another.

The Hunters are composed of many different groups; their motives and morals are diverse as the people that fill them. Some are more out for themselves and lining their pockets with cash while others are out for the greater good. One of the more notable groups in this faction is the Witchers, a group whose primary purpose is to protect the people against rogue or uncontrollable creatures. They are very well organized, armed and trained group who does it's best to keep its initiates alive. If you're interested, feel free to talk to Adrian Helsing and accept his challenge. Either way, the best way to enter this faction is to find a group that agrees with your goals and motives or just soloing your missions, if you're that type of person.

The World Itself and the Current Time Period CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm