Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Outer City   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Outer City

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Outer City   Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Outer City   Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Outer City   Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Outer City   Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Outer City   Empty Outer City

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 01, 2019 10:41 am

Outer City   CwnDpMk

Hade's Mansion

One of the main places for Hade's and his organization to meet. This mansion is easily big enough to house those who are loyal to him. Mind your manners, or you'll earn a one way express ticket straight to the underworld.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

The Lotus House

A massive mansion turned into a high-class brothel; it's worker's are maintained and kept healthy. The people inside sell their bodies for various purposes. (R&R has their hand here.)

Outer City   CwnDpMk

Upper class residential

When you picture houses with little white fences, this is the sort of place you'd find them — classy, cute, and way out of your budget. You can also find many mansions scattered about here.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

The Track

A trendy race track and horse ranch owned by Hades' though it's open to the public where everyone is welcome to enjoy the races, with alcohol served, bets are taken and an all-around good vibe to the place.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

Outskirt crafting shops, and middle class homes

Sometimes some of the crafting trade has to be done outside city limits.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

Outskirts Racing hangouts

If you know the right people, you can catch wind of where they'll be meeting up next. Even if you aren't racing for loads of cash and pink slips, you can bet there will be a massive party. And don't worry, we've got people looking out for the EPD.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

The Seradokii Castle

A large castle that sits empty for the time being, a record of days past though it is still very well kept. The government owns it, and they have kept a very tight ship in guarding it against people that aren't supposed to be there. They do have regular tours through the halls, but some places are still unavailable to guests for unknown reasons. Here, people may go on tours or visit the extensive botanical gardens that surround it. Have a cup of tea or enjoy the fireworks every Saturday night, it makes a great dating spot or just an excellent way to spend a sunny spring afternoon.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

The House of Virtues

A rather modest home that has seven bedrooms to house the Seven Heavenly Virtues. It's set away from most other buildings, on a moderate piece of land with a small garden. There's nothing about it in particular that stands out other than the fact that almost no crime happens around it.

Outer City   CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:08 pm