Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
The Slums     I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

The Slums

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    The Slums     Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Slums     Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    The Slums     Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Slums     Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

The Slums     Empty The Slums

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 01, 2019 10:35 am

The Slums     CwnDpMk

About the Slums:

There are many words you could use to describe the slums, but one thing is for sure; if you don't belong here, you'd better leave quickly. The Slums are no place for outsiders. This is the place you go to if you're looking for anything illegal. The cops are even careful about treading too long here without backup.

Hidden gems

It's what we call the little bars, clubs, and strip clubs of the slums. Watch yourself, and your wallet.

The Slums     CwnDpMk

The Carlos Bunker

Owned by a man named Kayden Carlos, who also happens to be the ring leader of the (self-proclaimed) most dangerous mob in Eyls'ayn. The Bunker's entrance is a mystery to anyone who isn't part of Carlos' crew, but once inside it's just like an underground mansion with plenty of room for his devoted followers to kick back.

The Slums     CwnDpMk

The Underground

Another place you wouldn't know about unless you knew the right people. Built deep down inside of some old subway tunnels, once you find your way through the maze you'll end up at "The Cage" (the illegal fighting arena) and "The Gypsy Circle" (the black market)

The Cage:

A large arena surrounded by a massive steel fence. Loose chairs are set in uneven rows a few feet from the fencing, as well as plenty of standing areas to cheer on your bet. Illegal underground fights are held here. Those fights being your inhumane Beast versus Beast, Person versus Beast, or Person versus Person. Place your bets, and watch two living things tear each other apart. Rules are set for each battle but are known to be next to nothing.

The Gypsy Circle:

This is a code name for the underground black market which is also found along the abandoned tunnels of the old subway. Although no longer ran by gypsy's, it kept the name from some hundred years ago. Come here to find rare (usually illegal), and at times expensive ingredients for crafting. As well as other rare items, and animals.

The Slums     CwnDpMk

The Slum's Racing hangouts

Racing here isn't as risky as the city, but watch it, the EPD still sometimes patrol. Be ready to grab your beer and take off if the sirens blare and the lights flash.

The Slums     CwnDpMk

Greed's Mansion

Greed's Mansion, Home of the Seven Deadly Sins, Greed has furnished the majority of house and keeps food in the cabinets for himself. However, he won't be feeding the other sins. Nor will he be furnishing your rooms, or buying your items. You'll need to find work to keep yourself alive.

The Slums     CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:28 am