Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Profile Skeletons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Profile Skeletons

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Profile Skeletons Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Profile Skeletons Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Profile Skeletons Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Profile Skeletons Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Profile Skeletons Empty Profile Skeletons

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:24 pm

Profile Skeletons CwnDpMk

Picture: Who is your character's face claim? Either a picture or a link, please.

Name: What is your character's full name.

Aliases/Nicknames: What names do they go by or what are they frequently called?

Titles: What titles have they earned? Such as The Raven or Doctor.

Age and Date of Birth Self-Explainitory.

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identification: What gender are they attracted to (or not) and what gender do they identify with?

Race: What species are they?

Weapons/Combat Magic: What weapons or powers can they wield?

Passive Abilities: Do they have any passive abilities? Such as Endless Hunger, Immortality (not being killed by old age) or even just something as simple as 'Quick Learner's.

Height: How tall are they?

Weight: How much do they weigh?

Build: What is their body type?

Eye Color: What is their eye color(s)?

Hair Color: What is their hair color? Natural and dyed, if applicable.

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: Do they have any markings on their body?

Occupation/Job: What do they do for a living?

Faction: What faction are they in?

Group: What group are they in?

Biography: Give us their life history. Could be as long as they want, but we request at least two paragraphs.

Talents: What is their starting Talets? They start with one each and gain one per level.

Body: - Anything to do with your body, resistance to poisons, lifting or moving anything, flight, and so on.
             Dexterity:- Measures hand-eye coordination, agility, reflexes, and balance. Dexterity is the key ability for Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery skill checks.
             Intelligence: - This is any skills that use your brain.
             Charisma: - Persuasion skills, such as persuasion, seduction, intimidation, bartering, haggling, etc.
             Perception: - Hearing, smelling, sight, those kinds of things here.
             Learned Skills: - Lock picking, cooking, writing, so on.
             Crafting Skills: - Potion brewing, Blacksmithing, leatherworking, etc..
             Combat/Magic:- The way you fight, with what you fight.

Craft: Does your character do a craft? Such as alchemy, blacksmithing, leather working, jewelry making, etc.

Inventory: What kind of equipment are they starting out with?

Code:

[/i]
    [/i][/i]
    [/i][/i]
    [/i][/i]
    [/i][/i]
    [/i][/i]
    [/i]

Last edited by Dungeon Master on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:19 pm; edited 18 times in total
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Armor Bar:

Profile Skeletons Empty Optional Character Information

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:16 pm

(Second half isn't mandatory, but is always welcomed! We love extra detail!)

Place of Birth:Where was your character born?

Languages(s) What languages does your character speak? Or write?

Accent: Does your character speak with an accent?

Voice: High pitched, low pitched? Range of notes? Volume?

Pantheon: Where does your character hail from or what pantheon do they worship?

Family: Does your character have any family? Who are they? Are they still alive?

Education: Did your character go to college? Trade school? Know any other tricks?

Current Relationship status: Is your characters dating anyone right now? Or multiple someones? Is it complicated?

Relationship History: Has your character dated anyone? How did the relationships go and why did they end?

Dislikes: Give a few dislikes.

Pet Peeves: Similar to dislikes, only more relating to human behavior than specific objects. Ex: When people tap on things or when people say "You're not fat!" when you are

Hobbies: What does your character enjoy doing?

Intrests: What interests your character? What draws them in and catches their attention?

Clothing Style: What kind of clothes does your character wear? And how do they wear them? Two people can wear the same suit completely different. (example; tucked in, unbuttoned, etc.)

Weaknesses:Make it something that your character exclusively is weak to and keep it credible. [Ex: A 4-headed radioactive dinosaur is not a plausible weakness.]

Restrictions: An absolute necessity for those with supernatural powers. [Ex: Can only breathe fire when angry or can only cast darkness spells twice a day]

Alternate Forms: Transformations, shape shifting abilities, dark side, ect.

Extra Anatomy: Such as wings or a third eye

Serious Flaws/Addictions/Problems/Disorders/Disabilities: What are the character's most significant problems or flaws? Does he or she have any addictions or bad habits? What about criminal history? Does the character have any disabilities or psychological disorders? If so, what are they, when and how did they onset, and when were they diagnosed? To what degree is the character affected, and what is being done about it? Most importantly, what is the character's attitude toward his or her flaws or disabilities?

Soundtrack/Song What songs make you think of this character? Or what songs would they listen to?

Relationships to other Characters: Who does your character know and what kind of relationship do they have together? How did they meet? How do they get along? How do they see one another?

Coding:

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:53 am