Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Fugai Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

Fugai Ren

Fugai Ren
    Fugai Ren

Character sheet
    Group: The Bloodline
    Health Bar:
    Fugai Ren Left_bar_bleue20/20Fugai Ren Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Fugai Ren Left_bar_bleue0/0Fugai Ren Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fugai Ren Empty Fugai Ren

Post by Fugai Ren Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Picture:Fugai Ren PHc91PN

Name: Fùgài Ren

Aliases/Nicknames: Spine or Foo

Age and Date of Birth: Age 20, Born: Year of the Tiger

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identification: Asexual Female

Race: Wendigo

Weapons/Combat Magic: Foo’s nails can extend six inches into sharp claws, which are similar in shape to ditch blades. Her teeth exhibit a bite force ranging from 150 to 1205 PSI and can fracture through thick bone, bark, stone, and some metals. Both appendages can only reach their full competence in the madness of intense hunger.

Passive Abilities: Although far from a peaceful existence, Foo is able to coexist with the spirit within her. She believes a lifestyle of meditation is what quells the Wendigo’s hostility.

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 122lbs

Build: Short and slim, slightly defined muscles

Eye Color: Dark Red

Hair Color: Black

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: Wears a silver pendant depicting a sitting Bodhisattva.

Occupation/Job: Slaughterhouse Worker/Hitman

Faction: Mobsters

Group: The Bloodline

Biography: Much isn’t known about the history of Wendigo in the Salween River and surrounding mountains. Earliest historical records of the creature only began to surface after World War II, but have never been confirmed with written testimony. Unlike the native stories of the Americas, the tales of Wendigo in Salween are disjointed and largely unrepeated by anyone outside of neighboring provinces.

In the case of Fugai, she was born in a densely forested area of the Nu River Basin at a location that was originally thought to be uninhabited. Local hunters who found her mother’s body deemed her death a result of blood loss from an intensely violent birth; the majority of her abdomen seemingly imploding during the process. Adding to their shock, the baby somehow remained alive inside the gaping cavity, firmly clutching the bone of a single rib in her grasp.

She was immediately taken to a caretaker in Yunnan: a young monk named Chen’ai Ren who studied at the Huating Temple and led a home for unwanted children. It wasn’t until bodies from the burial gardens began to mysteriously disappear that he began the suspect Foo's cannibalistic nature. This was finally confirmed on the eve of her fifth birthday, when he found her gnawing in an almost desperate manner through the flesh of a recently-buried corpse. She seemed to have no trouble consuming it entirely.

Chen’ai carefully moderated her movements as she grew, but made no effort to stop her. He expressed sympathy for her condition rather than fear, and because of this single kindness, Foo never attacked living people during her stay at the temple. She learned how to read and write Mandarin while studying Buddhism at the temple, and through this she could find rare moments of peace from her hunger.

Tourism around the temple eventually forced her to make a dire choice, as controlling her urge to feed on living people became more and more difficult. Food monopolized her thoughts in both consciousness and sleep, and soon she could no longer find satisfaction in eating cadavers. Therefore, predicting that she’d soon lose herself to these urges, Foo asked for Chen’ai’s blessing to go on a pilgrimage at age fifteen. This eventually led her to Elys’ayn, which she considers a sanctuary for her kind.

Foo kills under the direction of Kayden Carlos alone. It was through his ambition that she found a purpose for her cannibalistic hunger, and so she remains loyal to him and The Bloodline.

Talents:

Body: - High Endurance
           Dexterity:- Steady Hand
           Intelligence: - Anatomy
           Charisma: - Coercion
           Perception: - Intuition
           Learned Skills: - Meat Trimming
           Crafting Skills: - Stone Carving
           Combat/Magic:- Killing Blow

Place of Birth: Nu River Basin/Southwest China

Language(s): Mandarin, English

Accent: Southern China/Yunnan dialect, very noticeable

Voice: Employs soft-spoken and modest tones

Pantheon: Buddhism

Family: Chen’ai Ren

Education: Homeschooled/Self-Taught

Current Relationship Status: Single

Likes: Foo enjoys the quiet of a cool spring morning, and watching the eve of twilight in the summertime.

Dislikes: Cooked Meat

Hobbies: Meditation

Clothing Style: Foo prefers to wear loose-fitting and cropped garments that make it easier to maneuver.

Weaknesses: Her hunger. She also has a soft spot for small children.

Restrictions: Foo cannot go an entire day without eating. If this occurs she will begin to chew her own flesh, and won’t be able to stop until there is other organic food nearby.

Alternate Forms: Once Foo dies, the Wendigo spirit inside of her will finally be able to manifest in its original form.

Serious Flaws/Addictions/Problems/Disorders/Disabilities: She constantly struggles with the urge to eat anyone and anything around her. She has a strong taste for raw meat, and has developed a favoritism for muscles of the vertebral column.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Fugai Ren Left_bar_bleue20/20Fugai Ren Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Fugai Ren Left_bar_bleue0/0Fugai Ren Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fugai Ren Empty Re: Fugai Ren

Post by Saphire Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Fugai Ren KfyGsjQ

Welcome to Eyls'ayn, Fugai. Please mind your table manners while in the city... Or don't. That's totally fine too. Just make sure to hide what's left of the bodies. If there is anything lest.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am