Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
List of Illegal drugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

List of Illegal drugs

Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    List of Illegal drugs Left_bar_bleue9999/9999List of Illegal drugs Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    List of Illegal drugs Left_bar_bleue9999/9999List of Illegal drugs Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

List of Illegal drugs Empty List of Illegal drugs

Post by Moody Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 pm

List of Illegal drugs CwnDpMk

Weirlding Tea - a tea that shifts in color from orange to blue. It’s said that you can see trails of magic, however, this is just a hallucinogen.

Devil's Root: A black root that is ground up and snorted. The user blacks out and sees visions of hell. Sometimes, these visions allow the user to see into the future.

Redthyme: Also known as hate in a bottle or bone-hurting juice. A thoroughly nasty little potion brewed from a strange red weed, the eyes of a cat, thyme, willow sap, drippings from a cow's liver, and the moss from a human skull. A shot's worth of this will drove anyone into a psychotic, agonizing fugue where they will attack anyone they see. Survivors have described the experience as 'pure hell'. The taste is mild but unpleasant, like blood and lemon juice mixed together, but the flavor is easily masked with alcohol. Useful in assassinations, murders, and general evil.

Medusa's Glare: sold via plastic ampule containing two drops, taken by dropping in both eyes. Paralyzes the one who consumes the drug, but gives them vivid daydreams and hallucinations. The daydreams and hallucinations you get from taking this drug are extremely pleasant and calming, some would even say nostalgic. Extremely addictive and constant abuse of it can turn the user into stone.

Faerie's Wing(also called 'Wing' in the street): Makes you feel happy, carefree, joyful, light as air. Very addicting and can cause depression, suicidal thoughts and actions, erratic behavior and memory lapse.

Sun sugar: Also dangerous and highly addictive, it gives the user a euphoric feeling and is known to be an aphrodisiac, used at raves for it’s ‘stupid and happy’ feeling that it gives you. Mixed with
    something like Slip Root, and you can party for the next two days.

Slip Root: An upper, it gives the used the feeling of neverending energy. They don’t notice their bodies need for rest and can go without sleep, eating, drinking. However, the body also forgets other functions, such as bladder usage, food digestion and sometimes even heartbeat and breathing.

Racing Flour: A white powder that just recently came onto the market. No one knows what the lasting effects are, but those who take it go missing for days and come back in terrible shape, if they come back at all. No one knows where it comes from or where those who take it go, but it’s highly addicting, causing those who take it to crave it constantly.

List of Illegal drugs CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 am