Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Black magic woman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Black magic woman.

Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Black magic woman. Left_bar_bleue20/20Black magic woman. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Black magic woman. Left_bar_bleue0/0Black magic woman. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Black magic woman. Empty Black magic woman.

Post by Annabel Queen Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:56 am

"Mmm... What... what time is it?" Her heterochromia eyes would slowly open, her right hand would quickly come up covering her face. 'What happened last night...' she could feel the soft velvet of her blankets rub against her bare skin. Being naked in her own bed wasn't much of a surprise, she hated wearing clothing most of the time. What brought a slight amount of worry was the warm body which she was sleeping next to. Who had she brought home this time? Turning her head slowly, she was greeted by dark eyes, and a scarred up face. "Good morning, Mistress."

Annabel groaned, out of all the people she decided to lay while wasted. Of course, she would have chosen the ever willing Aegeus. "Why are you in my bed, trash rat?" The white-haired man would offer the redheaded beauty a fanged smile, his eyes would be full of gentle affection. "Same reason I always end up in your bed... Too much wine and you start crawling all over me... Maybe you should start to consider drinking less when you get the itch, hm? Then again... That means you wouldn't be as easy to- At that moment Annabel would glare at him, using all of her force she would shove her hands and legs against his bare warm skinned body. In an instant, the man would hit the hard floor in her bedroom. As soon as she heard the 'thump' she looked over the edge to see him quickly shift into his opossum form, and quickly scurry under her bed. Annabel let out a soft giggle, which would cause the creature to let out a sharp aggravated hissing sound.

"Not so proud of yourself when your ass is on the ground, are ya?" She could still hear him hissing at her, knowing damn well he was just trying to play tough. Letting out another soft giggle, the witch would scoot herself out of bed setting her feet on the floor. A warm wet touch would slide over the back of her ankle repeatedly, Aegeus obviously. He was licking her. As usual, he was never mad at her, truly he was the perfect familiar. Standing up and away from the bed she would turn around crouching down with her arms open. "Come along, Aegeus... I'm hungry." Not bothering with clothing she would wait till her opossum would crawl out from under the bed to her, scooping him up in her arms she held his wiry furred body close to her own.

They lived in a medium two-story house on a pretty good chunk of land. Two bedrooms, one bath. Her bedroom was decorated in a few animal skulls here and there, as well as neutral colors. She had a large king size bed in the middle of her room against the wall. The frame itself was a large beautiful four-poster bed frame, with large wooden pillars at the corners. Her bedding was mostly done in purples and silvers, silk and velvet. Annabel loved soft fabrics on her naked body, sleep was one of her favorite things.

The second bedroom in her house, which used to belong to Nana, was now converted into a storage room. Shelves decorated the walls, with various jars holding strange and magical potion ingredients. This was also where she kept her leather armor, which after each use would be mounted on a mannequin to be oiled and maintained. This room also housed a twin sized bed, when Aegeus wasn't in her bed (or some other random soft spot in the house) he will often time sleep here.

Annabel's bathroom was her second favorite spot in the house. The countertops were done in black marble. Silver fixtures offset the black, and there were random pictures of hand-painted koi on the walls as well as more shelves. Like every bathroom, this one had a toilet, as well as a sink and a cabinet for her towels and other bathroom supplies. In one of the far corners was a large walk-in shower, with a glass door. The walls and floor were the same black marble as her countertops. Hanging from the ceiling, above the showering area was a large round rainfall showerhead. On the other side of the room, toward the middle of the room was a large porcelain footed bathtub. This tub could easily hold two full-grown adults comfortably with plenty of room to bathe.

Most would consider her kitchen to be one of the more dreamy parts of her house. Beautiful dark wood cabinets and more black marble would take your breath away as you strolled into this chef's paradise. She had a medium sized fridge, usually full of fresh food as well as plenty in the pantry. In the middle of her kitchen was a black marble-topped island, the outer side had black cushioned stools where you could sit and use the island as a bar.

There was also a smaller dining room just between the living room and the kitchen. She had a small wooden table here, with four chairs. They didn't use this room often, usually just when Aegeus decided to wine and dine his favorite red-headed witch.

The living room was decorated in couches and chairs, with bits of redwood here and there. Her walls were decorated with African tribal masks and a few strange magical relics behind glass display cases. A flat screen tv hung on the wall that her Nana used to watch 'The price is right' on to pass the time. On the front of the house was a large wrap around covered porch, complete with furniture.

Next to the house, was her garden. Anyone who saw it would immediately see how well it was taken care of. Each row was perfectly organized, with a sign in front of it saying what sort of plant was growing. Annabel would be growing common useful plants of all kinds here, from flowers to vegetables. Her garden would clearly show her green thumb. On the other side of her home was a cute little shed, where her tools and such were kept.

As the fire-haired maiden made her way down the stairs from her bedroom, with her opossum held tight to her breasts, she would hum softly. Today was warm, and she could already hear the birds singing outside. Her empty belly would lead her straight to the kitchen. Setting her marsupial on the countertop she'd start to pull out the fixings for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. "You aren't wrong… I do need to stop myself better… I mean… I don't drink often, right? I just have a hard time stopping when I do decide to drink. And as usual, I am glad that you're here to watch after me. Even if you do take advantage. You know… some women would consider that rape though… You do know that, right Aegeus?" The toothy white ratlike creature would snap his jaws a few times, showing her his big white fangs.

Annabel would still smile at him, going to her cupboard she pulled out a jar with a strange dried herb in it. Then she pulled out a glass, filling it with water. Pinching a small bit of the herbal mixture out of the jar she sprinkled it in her water. "Ugh… this stuff is terrible, but down the hatch I suppose." pulling the glass to her lips she would gulp down the mixture, setting the glass in the sink and putting away the jar.

Aegeus was… well, to start out, he was different. She wasn't sure 'love' was an appropriate word for it. The idea of Aegeus didn't exactly make her heart flutter. He was more like an extremely close friend, one with extra benefits. As she asked, he would take care of cleaning their home or do the shopping. If she needed someone to burn some steam off with, he was always happy to oblige to whatever attention she threw at him. Annabel's feelings were as they were with most people, sex wasn't a big deal. It was natural to crave it. However, if you asked Aegeus his opinion, he'd tell you a different story. He loves her, borderline obsessed really. He has no problem getting used or abused by her, everything she does is beautiful. Nasty, cruel, or even abusive he welcomes it all. As for her other 'flavors,' he didn't mind them too much. They might only lay with his mistress every so often, but he lived with her. Her bed was easy to sneak into, and most of the time she wouldn't argue against sharing his warm body. It was true, he wanted her attention every second he could get. And there were times he told her he wanted her to have his babies. Aegeus would die for her, it was as simple as that.

Annabel worked on making Aegeus two sandwiches, knowing either in or out of his animal form he could eat them both. Blackberry jelly was his favorite, he wasn't a fan of grape. And never chunky peanut butter. Finishing his sandwiches first she would slide them over to him on the counter, not bothering with a plate. Her hand would slowly reach out to him, petting the top of his head then scratching under his jaw. If this would have been a feral animal, there was a chance she would have been bitten. However, Wildkin were not mindless beasts and Aegeus would NEVER bite Annabel for any other reason but pleasure. (And that was always in his human form.) Love nibbles, perhaps. Never a full-on chomp. As she made her sandwich, she would glance over at her familiar, who was already chewing his first one to pieces.

Possums don't have flat teeth for grinding down food, so his chewing consisted of open mouth chomping, trying his best to use his back teeth to cut through the bread. Then quickly swallow down what smaller pieces he could. Once that one was down, he would quickly snatch up the next piece. Every so often, he would make a sharp 'hekch' sound coughing up a piece that he attempted to swallow down, but decided it was too big so he'd chew it some more. All in all, the show was pretty gross to watch. His beady black eyes seemed to bulge as he focused on eating, rather than his table manners. By now she was so used to him doing this.

In his humanoid form, he could be rather elegant. Sometimes going as far as putting on a full suit for her. It was hard to remember sometimes that this little, fat, white, toothy, monstrosity could be a highly attractive young man.

Now that her own sandwich was done, Annabel would lean herself against the island counter looking out the kitchen window to her wooded backyard. Not much of a foodie type, she would eat her PB and j slowly. Her own food never really interested her, however, Aegeus was very good in the kitchen. She was always happy to eat his cooking, pancakes being her favorite. She would have to get dressed soon, never knowing who would show up on her doorstep.

Finishing her sandwich she turned away from Aegeus, going to head upstairs. That's when she felt a warm pair of hands brush over her hips. The smell of peanut butter drifted past her nose. Leaning against her she felt his rather muscular frame press against her backside. His nose brushed over her shoulder, into her hair. "Mmm… Thanks for breakfast." Annabel would step forward, out of his reach. A gentle chuckle would leave her throat, "You're welcome, Aegeus… Now~ Go get dressed, I expect we'll be receiving company soon enough." The witch wouldn't bother turning to look at him, instead, she would walk away from him going upstairs.

'What shall I wear today?' She quietly thought to herself, going to her closet. Her fingers scrolled through the hangers until she caught something that pleased her. A loose fitting black sundress, with thin straps on the shoulders. Pulling it from her closet she held onto it, going to her dresser next. 'Underwear?' She debated on it, the real question was if she wanted to be a lady today. Part of her considered the men who frequented her home. Aster, Sin of Lust, being one of them. A little black dress with nothing on underneath? Seemed like the type of scenario that would drive him wild, something she'd rather avoid while she was trying to get work done. Not to mention Aegeus crawling around at her feet, and occasionally looking up. The hair stood up on the back of her neck, feeling herself reach for one of the smaller drawers and tugging it open. 'Hmm…' Quietly her fingers pushed and prodded different fabric. Silk? Cotton? Lace? So many styles so many colors. Pulling a pair of lacy black ones from the selection, which was shaped like very short shorts. They weren't ugly and they would cover up the areas she needed to hide.

Tossing the dress on the bed, and shutting her garment drawer she moved to the middle of her room."Hey Gaggle, play my speakeasy playlist." A voice would mechanically reply back, 'Playing your music on Speakeasy.' The song, 'Black Sheep, by Gin Wigmore', started to blare from a small speaker on one of her shelves. Slowly she slid the lacy undergarments on first, admiring the way they hugged her curves in the mirror. Shaking her hips to the beat of the song, she would sing loudly, not really caring if Aegeus heard her. "I got lots of jealous lovers, that all wished they had me back~ Got a pistol for a mouth, my own mama gave me that~" Walking to her dress, she'd pull the hanger from it sliding it on over the top of her head down over her body. It still fit like a dream, hugging her upper half then loose around her hips just past her thighs above her knees. 'Barefoot' she nodded at her feet, reassuring them.

Next, the redheaded beauty would go to her dresser, pulling a hairbrush off of the top of it. At an even pace, she started at the base of her hair, then working her way up to her roots. 'Ugh… gonna put this mess up today.' Back to her dresser, she'd go, pulling a hair tie off the horn of a cute little white unicorn sculpture. In a quick movement, she would quickly gather her hair in a ponytail, then wrapped the hair tie once around it, then bunching up the rest of her hair she looped it a few times with the hair tie until she had a messy, but holding tight, bun. Bits of random length hair sprouted out and about the ball of hair on the back of her head, toward the top of it. A wild style, for a rather free-spirited young woman like herself. Going back to her dresser she would find a few of her favorite hair clips. Leather cords tied to the clips with a few black feathers on the end. She put two of them in her hair, letting the feathers hang off to the right side of her messy bun.

Annabel would listen to her music just a little longer before she would shut it off, and head downstairs to await whoever showed up on her doorstep.

Her home was situated just on the outskirts of where the emerald forest's treeline started.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 am