Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Katharine Rue Arachne I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

Katharine Rue Arachne

Katharine Arachne
    Katharine Arachne

Character sheet
    Group: Self Employed
    Health Bar:
    Katharine Rue Arachne Left_bar_bleue30/30Katharine Rue Arachne Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Katharine Rue Arachne Left_bar_bleue0/0Katharine Rue Arachne Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Katharine Rue Arachne Empty Katharine Rue Arachne

Post by Katharine Arachne Sat May 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Picture: Original - By MaruNeko

Katharine Rue Arachne Arachne

Name: Katharine Rue Arachne

Aliases/Nicknames: Kat by family members or Monster by the villagers.

Titles: None besides made up titles by the villagers

Age and Date of Birth: 19 years old, April 9th

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identification: Bi-Sexual

Race: Arachne

Weapons/Combat Magic: Katharine has no formal weapons training as her own natural talents forgo the need of weaponry.

Passive Abilities: The ability to produce silk from their spinnerets, Climbing walls, Creating neurotoxins to subdue their prey and chitin around her forearms and spider half

Height: 7 foot 4 inches

Weight: 324lbs

Build: While her Spider half is bluky her human half is lithe allow for more detailed motions.

Eye Color: Black sclera with rose gold irises.

Hair Color: Carnation pink

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: None

Occupation/Job: Aspiring Seamstress

Faction: Citizen

Group: Self Employed

Biography: While most of her kin accept and fell into the role of monster that was proclaimed by the general population. Katharine only wished to live with a become friends with the races that her Mother deemed as the enemy. No matter how many times her Mother would and Sisters would scold her and try to lead her down the path of a proper Arachne, Katharine only wanted to perfect her weaving and speak with the other races that were treated as mere fodder for her Family.

After years of going against her Mother's wishes, Katharine fled to try and live with the people that her family had terrorized throughout the years. First contact was about as expected from how her Family had treated them. Trying to speak over the screams and keeping out of reach of the pitchforks Katharine eventually gave up to start again another day. Attempting to win them over with gifts only catered to their suspicion as they assumed it was a trick. Understanding that the past was not so easily rewritten, she continued to try and try to persuade them to give her a chance, but all it succeeded in was annoying the villagers. Attempt after attempt seemed to be going nowhere until the villagers had enough with Katerine and hired a Witcher to finally be done with the Arachne that was harassing their village.

Katharine could not feign innocence as she was part of her Families raids across the villages, however, she never actively took part in them only stand by watching in discomforted as they terrorized and hunted the villagers. However just because she was not an active participant does not mean she is innocent as she did nothing to help those in need even if she was scared of what her family would do if she stood up to them. Her only crimes were cowardice and eating some of the villager's livestock, as she was unaware that the villagers owned the animals. While her personal crimes were nothing compared to her family, she was unknowingly harmful to the village no matter how sorry she was for her and her families actions. unaware of the growing threat, her actions towards the villagers have caused. Her actions and odd stories convinced the Witcher known as Adrian Helsing to finally give the "Monster" what it wanted a conversation.

Even if the Creature seems to be harmless Adrian would not let down his guard. While his current target acted out of character for an Arachne the creatures are known to be crafty and dangerous. Going by the book could not prepare the Witcher for the encounter to come as most Arachne would sooner entangle there would be executioner than greet them with a wave and a smile. True to her word all Katharine wanted was a chance to show that she was not like her Family and merely wished to talk and live in peace.

While Katharine was not directly harmful she was disturbing the sleepy village. It would be doubtful that a simple apology would resolve the issue as the villagers would not forgive or forget what she is, but relocating her to Eyls'ayn might solve both the villages and Katharine's predicament. With Adrian suggestion, she gave an apology for the elderly Witcher to pass on to the Villagers and set off for Eyls'ayn promising to pay back the village and Adrian for the damages and lost wage.

Talents:

Body: - Silk Ceation

Dexterity:- Spider Walk

Intelligence: - Problem Sloving

Charisma: - Monstrous Intimidation

Perception: - Advanced Vision

Learned Skills: - Dye Making

Crafting Skills: - Tailoring

Combat/Magic:- Hand to Hand

Inventory: Tailoring kit, camping cookware and a personal journal.

Last edited by Katharine Arachne on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Katharine Rue Arachne Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Katharine Rue Arachne Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Katharine Rue Arachne Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Katharine Rue Arachne Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Katharine Rue Arachne Empty Re: Katharine Rue Arachne

Post by Dungeon Master Sun May 19, 2019 5:28 pm

Katharine Rue Arachne KfyGsjQ

Welcome to Eyls'ayn Katharine!