Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Daamodar Bhatia I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

Daamodar Bhatia

Daamador Bhatia
    Daamador Bhatia

Character sheet
    Group: Patrol Unit
    Health Bar:
    Daamodar Bhatia Left_bar_bleue40/40Daamodar Bhatia Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
    Armor Bar:
    Daamodar Bhatia Left_bar_bleue0/0Daamodar Bhatia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Daamodar Bhatia Empty Daamodar Bhatia

Post by Daamador Bhatia Fri May 17, 2019 7:41 am

Picture: Daamodar Bhatia Latest?cb=20180131004905

Name: Daamodar Bhatia

Aliases/Nicknames: Dom

Age and Date of Birth: Age 25, January 21, 19--

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identification: Heterosexual Male

Race: Human

Weapons/Combat Magic: Standard Issue Glock

Passive Abilities: As a human, Dom is highly adaptable to a diverse array of environments. He is a quick problem-solver and capable of a wider range of critical thought.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 169lbs

Build: Lean

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dark brown

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: Left arm: A snake-like pattern. The head is purposefully absent.

Occupation/Job: Law Enforcement

Faction: Eyls'ayn Police Department

Group: Patrol Unit

Biography: Originally born in India, Daamodar was taken from his mother’s family to live in Pakistan with his father and half-sister, Khuzarah Bhatia, at age one. Their father ultimately chose to honor Khuzarah's side of the family, as their influence in the mining industry could further his career, so this was the last time Dom ever saw his maternal family. Because of these circumstances, the sentiment towards him was very cold from her side of the family. And although his sister tried to bridge the gap between them, in the end even her own support wasn't enough to mend things. He was relieved when the trio immigrated to Great Britain six years later.

At the time Khuzarah was twelve years old, and although a child herself, she took on the role of his guardian during the earlier part of their lives, for which he always admired her independence. Both siblings were given a great deal of pressure to succeed from a young age. They were well suited to their respective interests, and due to their combined efforts they were able to nurture a productive existence in London for many years. While Khuzarah was outgoing and curious, with a natural talent for the arts, Dom was solemn and quiet, preferring more technical trades.  

Then one day she went missing while on a day trip to Camber Sands. The exact circumstances of her disappearance are unknown, but many assumed she was lost at sea while exploring the dunes along the coastline. In the aftermath of this incident, he found it increasingly harder to get close to others, and their already small family deteriorated into non-existence.

Dom impulsively joined the British military at age 17. He gladly threw himself into months of intense training, and eventually developed his career as a survey engineer. Most of his work spanned across South Asia and certain parts of the Middle East, as he could act as a translator for many operations, or simply cut out the middleman entirely. It was here he was able to hone his attention to detail, enhance his ability to formulate, and learn the skills behind building a strong foundation (as well as tearing it down if necessary).
    After several years of traveling he was introduced to Eyls’ayn after admitting to a friend that he was searching for a more rooted existence. So he applied to the police department for a simple desk job, but ended up accepting a spot in the Patrol unit instead.

Talents:

Body: - Good Eyesight
            Dexterity:- Fast Reflexes
            Intelligence: - Multitasker
            Charisma: - Trustworthy
            Perception: - Foresight
            Learned Skills: - Drawing
            Crafting Skills: - Low Explosives
            Combat/Magic:- Disarming Techniques
            Extra Skill: - Dexterity: High Accuracy

Inventory: Badge and ID, Handheld Transceiver, Flashlight, Handcuffs, Disposable Gloves, Multitool[/i]

Place of Birth: Andhra Pradesh, South India

Language(s): Punjabi, English

Accent: East London undertones, mostly unnoticeable

Family: Khuzarah Bhatia (deceased)

Education: Secondary GCSE

Current Relationship Status: Single

Dislikes: Corruption, depressing music.

Clothing Style: Wears a standard police uniform while on-duty. Wears casual dress while off-duty. Tends to stray from brand-name or popular fashion, and is somewhat naive when it comes to modern trends.

Serious Flaws/Addictions/Problems/Disorders/Disabilities: Has a habit of overworking to the degree of negatively impacting his outside relationships, and in very strenuous cases his health.

Relationships to other characters: Patience Rose: After encountering the female wildkin during an unusual standoff, she agreed to act as an informer to the EPD in exchange for dropped charges. While originally drawn to her cavalier attitude, he's become curious about her motivations in their partnership and her life in the city.
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Daamodar Bhatia Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Daamodar Bhatia Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Daamodar Bhatia Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Daamodar Bhatia Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Daamodar Bhatia Empty Re: Daamodar Bhatia

Post by Dungeon Master Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Daamodar Bhatia KfyGsjQ

Welcome to Eyls'ayn Dom!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:25 am