Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Salem Bones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

Salem Bones

Salem Bones
    Salem Bones

Character sheet
    Group: Unemployed
    Health Bar:
    Salem Bones Left_bar_bleue30/30Salem Bones Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Armor Bar:
    Salem Bones Left_bar_bleue0/0Salem Bones Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Salem Bones Empty Salem Bones

Post by Salem Bones Thu May 16, 2019 8:57 am

Picture: Salem Bones HDjStZ4

Name: Samuel Bones, birth name

Aliases/Nicknames: Salem Bones, pen name

Titles: The Writer?

Age and Date of Birth: 25.

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identification: Straight Male
    Race: Human

Weapons/Combat Magic: Gun

Passive Abilities: Book smart, great at finding information through text rather than digital

Height: 5'11

Weight: 136 lbs

Build: Lean

Eye Color: Icy Blue

Hair Color: Black

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: He has a tiny dream catcher on his left ear (instead of the cross in the pic).

Occupation/Job:
    Horror book author, job hunter

Faction: Civilian

Group: Unemployed

Biography: Outside of Eyl'syan, Salem Bones was a bit of an underground celebrity; a horror novelist who has made considerable contribution to the genre, Salem had written several novels as well as provided consultations on indie films and video games. His ideas were quite famous. However, the ideas weren't actually his, or rather he prayed to God they weren't.

Since his mid-teens, Salem had been suffering perpetual nightmares every night. Psychiatrists were not able to help him or find the root of his problems, only being able to go so far as to suggest he write them down in order to provide an outlet for them. One jokingly suggested that he try to sell them if they're good enough on paper to at least get something out of it, though both he and Salem never thought that would one day turn out to be a possibility. His novels turned out to be quite the minor success, making him somewhat of a big name in the horror community, which came as a small blessing. However, the nightmares that had been affecting him were absolutely relentless and started to have an effect on his psyche. Initially, Salem had started to question his very identity; his values, his beliefs, and even his level of sanity. Part of him wasn't sure if his mind just kept having these horrific nightmares because of some subconscious desires or if it was just some catastrophic bad luck that wouldn't make it go away. Salem had become a recluse, one that took up smoking and drinking coffee at an unhealthy level as a way to cope with his condition as best as he could.

As an act of desperation, Salem had turned to the Occult to find a possible explanation for his condition: real medicine wasn't working, so this was all he had left. The more he researched demons and monsters online, the more he started to find a common thread, both on the internet and in his dreams/books, and had begun to entertain the possibility that he was, in fact, being cursed by a demon. Although he was skeptical of the whole thing for a long time, and was still somewhat skeptical even then, the link between all his findings did subconsciously make him start to believe in creatures and monstrosities that lurk outside the human realm as he set off to confirm the rumors of the hidden city of monsters. It wasn’t so much that he genuinely believed in it so much as he needed to believe in it. Perhaps this is why the Eyls'ayn opened its doors to welcome him, revealing all its dark secrets to him, as he loaded his handgun sand set off to find the demonic source who had been cursing him for many years.

Talents: What is their starting Talents? They start with one each and gain one per level.

Body: - Endurance - he's not the toughest person in the world but it's hard to keep him down when he's knocked down.
            Dexterity:- Steady hands - Good for writing books… and aiming a gun.
    Hide - Though not necessarily sneaky, Salem can slip out of sight when in danger and wait for it to pass. He knows how to find good hiding spots and cover thanks to literally running from his nightmares.
           Intelligence: - Researcher - Salem doesn't know much about the paranormal but between the nightmares and booksmarts it's easy for him to find out.
           Charisma: - Deceptive - He's been putting on a calm facade for years.
            Perception: - Danger Sense - Salem isn't great at actively seeking something hidden but he's difficult to surprise.
            Learned Skills: - Cooking - A guy needs to feed himself.
          Crafting Skills: - Spell Scrolls - While he doesn't know how to do this yet, Salem will eventually learn magic at a level where he can contain it in pure text form.
            Combat/Magic:- Gun

Inventory: 9mm Pistol, phone, old-fashioned typewriter, notepad and pen
    Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Salem Bones Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Salem Bones Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Salem Bones Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Salem Bones Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Salem Bones Empty Re: Salem Bones

Post by Dungeon Master Fri May 17, 2019 8:00 am

Salem Bones KfyGsjQ

Welcome to the city, Salem. Watch out, sweetie, there's danger everywhere in this town. Keep on your toes.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:48 am