Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Terms You Should Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Terms You Should Know

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Terms You Should Know Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Terms You Should Know Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Terms You Should Know Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Terms You Should Know Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Terms You Should Know Empty Terms You Should Know

Post by Dungeon Master Wed May 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Terms You Should Know CwnDpMk

Coven: - A group of Vampires who share similar ideas, and live amongst each other.

Pack: - Used for more bestial creatures, a term used for beasts that group together and share a strong bond.

Feral: - Used to describe other mythical beings who have no form of self-control, and act erratically.

Newborns: - A term used on a Vampire or Lycanthrope that has been recently created. Newborns have no sense of ethics, simply a primal and dangerous hunger which causes them to slaughter anything in their path.

Demi-God: - A creature, or person with bloodlines linking them directly to a deity.

Pantheon: - all the gods of a people or religion collectively.

Gods or Deities: - Creatures or people who once possessed incredible earth breaking powers which caused them to be worshiped, or feared. Anubis, Ymir, Medusa are examples. Only one of these characters exist at a time. Ex: Only one Zeus character per this RP universe.

God-Mody: - A character, Idea, or instance where something shows god-like powers and is unfair to others.

Meta Info: - Info gained from out of an rp. Also called OOC info.

Companions: - A word to group together any "lesser" or side creature, be that a familiar, pet, or other controlled by a main character.

Event vs Site Wide Event: - Event is a Mission, Task, or Assignment. Site Wide Event is when the entire site is included.

NPCs: - Non-playable characters, Story characters.

Tank, Tanky, Tanky Character: - A term used to describe a character his has been built to take a lot of damage without dying. Often times a tank will stand in front of his/her party and take his keeping them from harm.

DPS: - Stand for Damage Per Second in video game worlds, but here we use it to describe a balanced character who focuses on damaging their enemies.

Healer/Medic: - A character who focuses on healing others.

Crit: - The most extreme of a hit, whether it's a success or failure. These always mean something REALLY good or something REALLY bad is about to happen.

Grappled: When someone is being held without being able to move from where they are resting. Sometimes this means not being able to do anything but struggle free.

H.O.T: Stands for Heal Over Time, this means it's a heal that heals slowly over a few turns.

D.O.T: Damage Over Time, an attack that does slow continuous damage over a few turns.

Terms You Should Know CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm