Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Admin and Moderator Vows I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

Admin and Moderator Vows

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Admin and Moderator Vows Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Admin and Moderator Vows Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    Admin and Moderator Vows Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Admin and Moderator Vows Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Admin and Moderator Vows Empty Admin and Moderator Vows

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:03 pm

Admin and Moderator Vows CwnDpMk

Admin and Moderator vow of trust and fairness.

I, (Name), vow to uphold this vow,

I will always host this game with complete fairness. There will be no favoritism among players. All players are equal, unique, and will be treated with love and respect. Players make this world thrive; without them, our world would die. I will listen to what they need to say, with a calm, open mind and do the best within my power to assist them when I am needed. I will also consider their opinions, and give positive feedback in response.

I also vow to do my best to help keep this website running smoothly, but without becoming stressed or overburdened by it. Foremost this is roleplay, and it will remain fun. If I find myself feeling stressed over the responsibilities given to me, I will ask for help from the other Admins or Moderators. If I find myself not having the time or interest in staying a Moderator, I will let my Admins know ahead of time before work has piled up.

While I am hosting an Assignment, Mission, or a Task, I vow to do my best to give each event my very best. Each call I make will be made with an unbiased hand, no matter if they are easy or hard. No two events will be the same; each event I host will be different. Never copy and pasted.

My final vow to myself, and my players. As the last vow, I will remember that I am a human, not a machine. Just like any human, I have my own thoughts, feelings, and morals that drive me. As your Admin or Moderator, I will do my very best not to let these get in my way of handling situations professionally. However, I am human and will be respected for such, just as I will respect others for their own individual mind.

I, (Name), agree to these terms and sign my name below in full understanding of what I am agreeing to.

How we "Host" your events.

Many of you may ask how exactly we decide on how we guide your character through an event. Whether this is one of the various jobs you can get or site-wide event chances are you will get some sort of guidance from one of our Admins or Moderators.

What this means is we will be the ones who decide what you'll be doing, what tasks you might need to overcome and so on. While doing this, we will often be the ones deciding what a dice roll's outcome means, or how it will affect your character. In most cases, we conclude this based on the roll itself, what would be a fun or exciting outcome, or what might affect the character the most.

With that being said, there may come a time where one of our calls feels unfair. Know that this will never be our intention; accidents happen. If you find yourself feeling that we made an unfair call, feel free to politely send any of our Admins or Moderators a PRIVATE message with the link to said call. Chances are, we will explain why said decision was made, or fix it without a problem! If further issues persist, it may come down to merely switching up your Host in that event.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:04 pm