Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
How to Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

How to Mission

Dungeon Master
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    How to Mission Left_bar_bleue999999/999999How to Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
    Armor Bar:
    How to Mission Left_bar_bleue999999/999999How to Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

How to Mission Empty How to Mission

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 pm

How to Mission CwnDpMk

How to take mission:

First off, you need to decide what mission you should take. A few things factor into this. Does your character have the skills that might be necessary for said mission? What faction or level are you? These are the questions you need to answer.

First, you will go into the mission board designated for your faction and look for a mission matching your current level. From there, look through the missions until you find one you want to do. Copy the link to that mission and keep it saved somewhere.

After that, you'll look to where the mission is supposed to take place and you'll create a new thread with the mission info posted in the first post. After that's done, also save the link somewhere.

Then you'll go to the mission board again and look for the thread called "Mission request," (also found here). Inside of that thread, you should see something that looks like this.

Mission Link: This is the link to the mission you want to do.

Thread:This will be the link to where you've posted the mission in a thread to be started.

Items being brought: The gear your character is bringing.

Who's Joining?: Characters who are going. (Note: You may take someone outside of the faction to a faction quest only if someone in that faction is also entering that mission. Ex: If your character is and R&R member, you must have someone of the Eyls'ayn Police Department with yu in order to enter an EPD mission.)

Race Skill(s), and who's bring them?: Who is bring which race skill with them to the mission? One extra skill and it can be used twice during an event.

This is the application that you'll be using to request a mission, code provided on that page. The application tells you a little of what you're supposed to do but to be sure to go into detail.

Mission: Please post the link that directs us to the thread of the mission you wish to do.

Thread: This will be the link of a thread that YOU created in the area designated in the mission.

Items being brought: These are the items your character has either bought or started with, and you decided to bring them just in case. Or things that are required to do the mission.

Who's joining?: This is the list of characters taking on this event, including your own. You may take someone outside of the faction to a faction quest only if someone in that faction is also entering that mission. Ex: If your character is and R&R member, you must have someone of the Eyls'ayn Police Department with yu in order to enter an EPD mission.

Once all of this is done, send it! Then send any of the staff members a ping on discord or a DM. Sometimes we get busy and forget.

We would also like to make a note that you may roll up to three skills while in a single post. Meaning that say... You're trying to lift up a dog and jump over a wall. You may roll Strength, Jumping and Running all in the same post. However, if you fail one, it is up to the moderator if you succeed to do what you intended to do.

CLICK THIS LINK TO LEARN HOW TO DO ROLLS

How to Mission CwnDpMk

How to create a mission:

Got an idea for a mission? Or perhaps it's one you'd like to see your character do. We've got a place for this too! (Here) Feel free to submit an application of your mission idea! I'll explain the application skeleton.

Mission Name: Simple enough, name your mission! It can be a play on words or just a simple sentence. (We really like catchy titles.)

Mission level: What level is this mission going to be? Keep in mind we staff members might change this if we find the number being a little off.

Faction: Which faction is this mission for?

Location: Which part of the city is this mission going to take place in?

Items Needed: What gear is needed to do this mission?

Mission Information: Tell us about the mission, who is giving it? What's the goal? We don't need it played out in detail, but simple guidance is welcomed.

Submit it once it's done, and send the staff members a ping on discord or one of us a private message.

How to Mission CwnDpMk

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm