Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

The Full Moon Calls.

Annabel Queen
    Annabel Queen

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Full Moon Calls. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Full Moon Calls.

Post by Annabel Queen Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:39 am

Annabel couldn't help but smile, the idea of being thrown away from danger by this creature was charming, honorable even. However, depending on the danger there would be no way she wouldn't plant a few of her arrows into the body of some creature attacking her new friend. The idea almost made her want something to be dumb enough to attack them, thinking about it made her giggle softly. "I appreciate it Great wolf, but rest assured... If we encounter a foe in our adventures it won't be just your mighty fangs tearing them apart... This 'nymph' has bite too~" The young woman would laugh softly, "I'll stand beside you in battle, but I'm afraid I cannot fight the quicksand... although I would try."

Annabel's soft laugh would gently rasp out of her throat, it was strange sharing these almost affectionate emotions with him. Most people would be greeted with a sarcastic serious nature that came naturally to her, and at times pissed people off.

With the Great Wolf continuing on asking her about beyond the bog, she would contemplate this question. "I tend to stay on this side of the bog, but you've piqued my curiosity. I wouldn't mind exploring a new place, after all the moon is still high in the sky, and I would hate to end our adventure too soon. It isn't every day you get to dance with the king of the forest." Annabel smiled, and gently ran her fingers up his soft nose once more, giving him another quiet thank you.

"This forest still holds mysteries inside of it. It's exhilarating discovering new places to run and play..." Again a soft giggle left her, turning her head she would look around them to see if she could see anything. Even though he was strong and sure-footed, an extra pair of eyes never harmed anyone. If she was going to sit in his maw, she would at least be useful.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 am