Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyls'ayn

Welcome to the Eyls'ayn City. Please give your credentials to enter.

Eyls'ayn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural City of Eyls'ayn, the culmination of creatures that most people in our world deem mythical. However, they are very real. And they mix often with humans.

Come to Our Discord Channel

Latest topics

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0]
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am by Moody

» Just Another Smokey Bar
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:47 am by Patience Rose

» Hogwarts High
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm by Guest

» Family for the day.(level 0)
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 pm by Saphire

» Please Hire Me [Mission Request]
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Please Hire Me
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:08 pm by Katharine Arachne

» Getting Through Customs (Completed)
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm by Saphire

» Marking Our Turf [Level 0] (Taken by Moody)
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by Moody

» So um like... Ads? (level 0) (Finished)
Fenrir - god application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm by Moody

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 am

Remember to Vote

Top RP Sites

2 posters

Fenrir - god application

Fenrir
    Fenrir

Character sheet
    Group:
    Health Bar:
    Fenrir - god application Left_bar_bleue20/20Fenrir - god application Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Armor Bar:
    Fenrir - god application Left_bar_bleue0/0Fenrir - god application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fenrir - god application Empty Fenrir - god application

Post by Fenrir Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:16 am

Name: Fenrir

Pantheon or Origin: Norse mythology

Role: Bringer of Ragnarok, Son of Loki

Abilities, Magic, extra skill:

Strength - Being a demi-god, he is very strong, maybe even more so than most gods. (If you don’t have strength as a talent taking this as your ‘Racial Skill’ means you can roll proficient in a strength check. If you do have strength as a character talent, you may take this racial skill to be able to reroll a failed check.)(As stated, Strength can be taken as a character talent.)

Age - Fenrir doesn’t age as normal people do. Once he hit maturity, he stopped physically aging. (Passive, this is simply stated for RP purpose.)

Two minds - Fenrir was wolf first and then became human once he reached maturity, so he technically has two minds in his. A primal, wolf mind and a human mind. (This is a passive mention, simply stated for RP purposes.)

Heightened Senses - As a wolf, he has superior sight, smell and hearing (he will still level up and acquire these traits as he goes). (If you take this as your racial skill, you may roll proficient in ANY perception checks using this skill. If you have any skills related to your character’s senses you may use this skill to reroll a failed check with them.)(Enhanced hearing, sight, smell, taste etc. can be taken as character talents.)

Shape change - He has his smaller wolf form, standing at about 6 feet tall at his shoulder. His fur is grey, turning from a light grey at the base to a dark grey, almost black at the tips. (Fenrir may take this shape as a racial skill, allowing him to make proficient running, strength, and sense checks. HOWEVER, stealth, dodging, and intelligence checks become unproficient.)(This may NOT be taken as a character talent.)

Description/Forms: He has his very, very large form, the one from the ‘myths’ from long ago. He’s about the size of a mountain with teeth as big as full grown men. However, this form of his has been sealed since long ago and he’s unable to take that form at all.
    He also has his smaller wolf, standing at about 6 feet tall at his shoulder. His fur is grey, turning from a light grey at the base to a dark grey, almost black at the tips.

Lore:When Fenrir was a pup, he wasn't the beast that is known today. He dearly loved his family and lived with a heart full of life and the drive to prove to everyone that despite everything, he could live up to the expectations of the gods. He had a fire in his heart that was unrivaled and a vibrancy that put him apart from others. However, a prophecy ruined it all. It foretold of him spreading chaos and causing the destruction of the Nine Worlds and at the time, he didn't fight the prophecy, sure that he would become strong enough to take down all of the gods if given the time. And he had always known that the gods saw him as an enemy despite them trying to act friendly at first.

The gods began trying to create chains to restrain him, but all of their attempts were in vain, as he was able to break each and every one of them until the fateful day when they came bearing a silken looking ribbon. Instantly, he knew they were trying to trick him and put forth a challenge of his own. If one of the gods were to put their hand in his mouth to ensure that he would be free once more, he would not back down from the challenge. No one volunteered, besides one... One that he was sure would never betray him as he saw him as almost a friend. The one god aside from his father that had held no fear toward him... Tyr offered and Fenrir was sure that of all the gods, Tyr wouldn't betray him and agreed to allow them to shackle him, but oh how wrong he had been...

He pulled and panicked, doing everything in his power to break free, but in the end, he was unable to destroy the ribbons that bound him. With a sorrowful howl, he bit Tyr's hand off as the gods finished binding him to a boulder. That was not their last wrong, either. They shoved a sword in his mouth to keep him from howling before they fled the island, leaving the wolf alone and in pain for centuries.

Pictures: Fenrir - god application Fenrir7
    Moody
    Moody
    Admin

Character sheet
    Group: Admin
    Health Bar:
    Fenrir - god application Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fenrir - god application Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
    Armor Bar:
    Fenrir - god application Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fenrir - god application Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Fenrir - god application Empty Re: Fenrir - god application

Post by Moody Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:22 am

Fenrir - god application KfyGsjQ

Fenrir, The Norse wolf, bringer Ragnarok is now taken.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:38 pm